Chapter 32- Tease

I knocked my sweaty fist on the maroon door.

Its been about a week and a half since I last saw him. Obviously he wouldn't be at school anytime soon but it didn't stop me from hoping he'd surprise me. I was going to stop by his house but then I realized I had no clue where he lived. Then I remembered that mom had took him home when he had stayed the night.

So here I was in front of a normal looking door that anyone could've of owned but it was his. I shifted from foot to foot waiting. My mom beeped the car indicating she was leaving, I'd call her once I left his house.

The maroon door swung open and I was greeted with a shouted shut up from Jarvis. He wasn't looking at me. Instead his head was faced towards the wooden stairs.

When he faced me he seemed startled.

"Destiny?" I smiled softly at him. I think that's the first he's said my name.

"Um... Is he home?" He hesitated but pointed up the wooden stairs and responded with, "To the right all the way down."

I slowly went up the stairs and turned right. I found myself knocking on a door again but this one held the person I've had to deal since the day one, the person I hadn't stop thinking about for awhile now.

"I'm not home." I heard in the room. I smiled and slowly opened the door.

"So I guess I should leave then?" I smiled pointing at the hall.

"You won't though." His face lit when he saw who it was. His lips tilted. I challenged him.

I placed the fruit basket on the black chair and walked trying hardly not to smile. I heard shuffling in the room and halted when I thought he might of fell but he'd call my name.

"Des, wait!"

I skipped down the stairs landing on the last one and ready to swing the front door open. "Okay, I get it. You would leave." Smiling up the stairs in triumph, I get back to the stairs and look up at him.

His posture was weak and forceless. He was about to stumble over until I grabbed his arm and threw it around my shoulder. He tensed when my hand skimmed his bare back. I hesitated before I refused to touch him there.

Jeremiah sorta limped back to his room with me as support.

"You know how much energy it took me to get out this bed?"

"No-"

"A lot!"

"Well next time don't challenge me." I laugh, sitting on his desk chair.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there? Can I get a hug at least?"

"No." I answered a bit more curtly then wanted.

"What penetrated your ass?" His eyebrow lifted.

"Not you." I muttered.

"You'd want that?" He smiled evilly.

"God no." My face screwed together. "Would you?

"No." He scoffed. "I just asked to see what you're into. I'm curious Destiny."

"I'm into anything but that." I flirted. Lord now I feel stupid. What could possibly be anything?

"I know."

"You know what?" My brows furrowed. What does he know that I don't?

"What you're into." His eyes lifted from the fruit basket to me. He had a dangerous glint in his eyes. He was teasing me and I liked it.

Jeremiah (Slowly Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara