Chapter 28- Faults

(A/N-) As always, Enjoy!!! :)

The cap of my pen was placed between my teeth but soon removed when I tasted something sweet that my tongue came in contact to and I didn't want to explore it any further. I needed some gum at least to chew down my nerves that kept contemplating about what was going on when I wasn't there over at the hospital.

When I glanced around the room there was about 5 pair of eyes ogling at me. My face probably shouted what are you looking at because I lost all 4 of them. Of course there was that one rebel. Her cat eyes scowl. Bonnie soon removes her gaze of distaste and replaces it with amusement. I screw my brows together and nod my head as in a yeah its funny alright to whatever the hell she was snickering at.

Bonnie's friend looked at her then to the person she was laughing at. She didn't find anything funny though. She lifted a shoulder apologizing for her friends immaturity. I understand what she meant and nodded my head indicating that I did. Her smile was small barely evident. I saw it however, apparently Bonnie did to cause she smacked her shoulder as though she committed assault.

I disregarded them anyway and wrote a couple notes. My head got the best of me again and the knot knotted at the pit of stomach returned along with uncertainty. My nerves harassing me stopped soon when I tasted the sweet pen. Ew.

I passed the cafeteria avoiding everyone. Well at least attempting to.

Ever since this morning I was the talk of the day. Somehow everyone knew why and how Jeremiah ended up in the hospital and let's not forget who put him there.

I heard the saddest rumor ever. "Destiny only hurt him because he took her virginity and she went reckless cause he stopped talking to her the next day."

Ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure that bitch Lydia would love to turn everyone who's anyone against me and she had the perfect chance. God. I was in no lane to compete with her. She had the looks, friends, popularity and the guy. Why was she harassing me now.

I stopped at door number 231. I knocked lightly and waited. Calmly looking up I saw a familiar dark skinned women who had a regular smile on her face.

"Bonjour Destiny, venir. Come in."

I stepped in and took my normal seat. She closed the door along with going back to her desk. "Comment vas-tu?"

"I'm fine," She gives me a look to answer her in French. "Oh um, Je suis désolé mais je suis bon." Ms. Bertolette nods her head in approval. "Jeremiah has taught you well." A tight smile was drawn on my face to her words.

"What's brings you here without your companion?"

"He is not my companion." I told Ms.Bertolette warningly. She knew I hated when Jeremiah and I were put in a sentence closer then we needed to be.

"My companion," I air quote. "Is currently in the hospital."

Ms.Bertolette furrows her eyebrows along with jerking out of her chair."What? What happen?"

"Um it was accident. A bike accident." I was entirely uncomfortable with giving out information that wasn't mine to share. Her eyes widen and she got up from her seat to get closer to me. She turned the chair that was in front of me and sat. "Is he okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders cause in all honestly I didn't know. I wish I knew and I wanted to apologize but there was of course the urge not to. Why? I was oblivious to it myself.

She shook her head and smiled. "He's definitely going to be okay, you don't have to worry Destiny." I wish I could believe that personally. Not only was I so sure about him being okay physically but I wasn't sure about us being okay emotionally.