Chapter 33- Olive Juice

Barely edited.

This one is really short.

Sorrry

xx

"Where are we going." I hopped into the car and putting on my seat belt.

"Patience."

"I was patient for 48 hours. Now tell me."

"On a date."

I narrow my eyes at the dashboard. "I know that but where? Be more specific. Are we going out to eat? Movies? Bowling..Okay maybe not bowling. After what happened when we were suppose to go I don't think it will ever be a good date to consider."

"Just wait Des, you'll see later." He drove down the street. Occasionally stopping for the stop signs.

"But I want to know now. You had me in suspense for two days after that thing you did to me when we were in your room."

"I did that purposely." He smirked.

"I'm sure you did."

Its been 2 months

2 fast flying months. I graduated hell, finally. I scored a 1564 on my SAT's. Making my parents beyond proud of me.

"So how long is it going to be?" We came to a red light.

"Does it matter?" Jeremiah leaned his head back on the seat head and looked at me sideways.

"You're still gonna be with me when we get there." He shrugged, looking at the light hesitantly putting his hand on the wheel.

Jeremiah was so healthy, he looked like it. He was walking normal again, he was doing things himself and now that he could, he'd take advantage of it.

"What are you looking at?"

"Obviously you." He smiled at my response and he put his hand on my bare thigh.

"Smartass." His other hand grabbed the side of my face and brought it closer to his.

My eyes automatically closed and I felt him pull the bottom of my lip in between his teeth, tugging it. Then, he let go and he kissed me, again. Before I could go on further someone honked making the both of us wince away from each other.

I couldn't help but laugh loudly. Jeremiah muttered asshole and sped down the street making sure to leave the yellow so he could leave them others behind us on red again.

We were heading down a place full of tall trees. When you looked from left to right that's all you saw.

"Where the hell are we going?"

"On a date." I roll my eyes and stared ahead. "Did you eat by any chance?"

"Yeah."

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really?"

"Okay but you're gonna get hungry anyway so we'll eat after." Jeremiah sped faster down the road and made a fast left turn.

"Gosh Jeremiah, relax."

"Whats the time?"

"Almost 7." He came to a harsh halt.

"We're here." He hops out the car and runs to my side. He opens the door and pulls me out.

"C'mon on babe, let's go." Jeremiah shuts my door and locks the car. He taps me on my ass to walk faster.

"Why are we on the boardwalk of a beach?!"

"Cause we are, now walk faster." I wasn't in the mood to talk back to him but I did cease my fast pace.