Chapter 08- Effected

(A/N) I want to dedicate this chapter to the both of my lovely readers, Analda and Crystal. Thank you guys for keeping up with the chapters I lurvee you lots <3

I look different but I don't feel different.

My hair is as straight as bristles on a new broom. I look in the mirror and play with my new hair style. If only I had done this yesterday. You know waking up at 5:45 in the morning is like waking a bear from hibernation and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to do that. I mean my head is pretty big and having a head full of extra curly hair is hell especially straighten it..

"Side to side to side." I chant while moving my head left to right.

Fixing my side bang I take a quick look at the time 7:17. Wow I have decent amount of time, After taking a long warm shower, straighten my hair, searching for clothes to wear and getting dress would usually take me God knows how long!

Maybe I should walk to school or something. I know where to go and I don't have the strength to deal with my moms 15mph driving.

I take one last look at my reflection before getting up. I scan my room looking for my phone. I find it on the edge of the mattress refusing to let gravity take over. I amble across jumping over my shoes and clothes scattered on the floor. I grasp my phone saving its dear life before falling on the caramel wooded floor.

----

I shut the door behind me and step into the cold windy air. I start to walk towards the direction of school.

Thank god its Friday, Its been hell for the past week dealing with Jeremiah, homework, test, Lydia, quizzes, I'm literally just so fed up, It can get really irritating.

Like why wasn't Jeremiah talking to me for a week, was it because of the kiss ? Am I that bad ?

"Probably not, I got a kiss in return." I say smiling at myself

But even though he wasn't talking to me why did he show up in my room? How did he get in my room, How did he get my address ? Who gave him my address?

I plug my earphones in and click on Pandora the Bruno Mars station.

"I know your somewhere out there, somewhere far away. I want you back, I want you back-." Bruno sings to me. I hum with him and continue to walk to school.

------

"Have a nice weekend to you too Miss Adams. "

I smile back at Ms. Garson stepping out the door to get to my next class. I begin to walk down the corridor to make my way to gym 'till I hear my name being yelled.

"Destiny, Destiny wait up!" Bonnie hollers from down the hall.

"What, what ?!"

"Can.. you...tell...Mr....gym?" She says breathless.

"Mr. Langston?"

"Yes him.. Please." She says trying to catch her breath.

"Please what Bonnie?" I question.

"Tell him I wont be in gym I've gotta be somewhere." She talks a little louder as she jogs away from me.

"Wait, where you going?" I shout cupping my hands around my lips making a circular shape.

"Tell you later." Bonnie yells as she turn a corner.

Great, I get to sit in lunch by myself.

----

Heads begin to whip toward us. Fingers start to point. Mouths begin to move and eyes start to stare.

" What do you want now? People are beginning to stare."