Chapter 29- Reality Spilts All

(A/N)- I absolutely love cliffhangers haha! But not used against me

ENJOY :D

Please ignore ALL mistakes. NOT EDITED

Suffocation.

It felt like I was being choked. Not chocked in the act of using bare hands but choked by the thoughts that swam in my head. The air in my lungs was being suctioned out of me. I began heaving and my body was restrained against the bed. It felt like I was quadriplegic. My head swung side to side among my pillow.

The suffocation was getting worse and I couldn't handle it. I bolted up in a sitting position holding on to my neck. I breathed in hurriedly. Sweat covered my forehead and glistened on my exposed chest.

"Oh my," I whispered. "It was just a dream." Tears formed at the edge of my eyes.

"It was just dream." A nightmare.

A whimper escaped with the air I exhaled. My cheeks were wet with tears. "Holy shit, It was just a nightmare." I repeated in a sob. My head was buried in my hands as I thought about how dreams and nightmares are both interpreted wrong. Dreams are nightmared visions because when you wake from a dream, you're brought back to reality that you were probably trying to get away from. A nightmare is different. Once you come to realization, reality comforts you by the things you just witnessed in your head. Truly, reality had its way around things. Its splits all.

The time was five minutes after one. Sleep was definitely not going to sweep me away, at least not now. I weakly lifted myself out of bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom. Switching on the light I instantly shut my eyes. It took a while before I could get away from the darkness. As soon as I flicked them open they squinted.

My eyes were able to open normally but I rather had kept them shut from what I saw in the mirror. My loose bun was all over the place, curly strands came down by my sideburns. Pushing them behind my ears, I sighed. My stomach grumbled and I laughed at that. My lips were tinted into a pale pink until I licked them and they became moist and pink instead.

I flicked the light off and trashed my room in the dark. I searched my love seat for clothes to wear but found nothing. Bending down to crawl on the floor to find my pjs but it was nonexistent.

My eyes would dilate ever so often as if they'd advance to see in the dark.

You're not a cat.

I know. I scowl at the annoying voice in my head.

When I finally decided to just go in my draw and pick something out I head downstairs and fix myself up some cereal. Though it was early that wasn't going to stop me.

I set a bowl of Honeynut Cheerios on the table and sat in front of it. I don't remember actually eating something, like a proper meal. Guess today was the day.

The seat was cold to my bare thighs and my shorts wasn't helping my butt either. While I was sitting I of course started to think of the results of today to go visit the hospital. The pros barely overruled the cons.

At the spur moment I heard the door click and I watched as the nob turned it was either mom or dad. Mostly likely dad, he drives faster then she does. However, she was to step in first.

"Mom?" My voice croaked.

"What are you doing here so late," She glanced at the spoon and bowl in my hand. "You know what I said about eating after midnight. A min.."

"Yes I know, I know. A minute on the lips and forever on the hips, blah blah blah.

"Yet you still refuse to live by that rule."