Chapter 25- Daughter In Law

Enjoy :)

"What?" My voice horsely broke.

"He's got into an a-"

"No, I heard you." I said in a whisper.

"Jeremiah is in the hospital."

Woah that sounds weird coming from my mouth. He has to be visiting a family friend for the reason him bring in the hospital. He can't be physically hurt. Jeremiah is way stronger then getting physically hurt-Or mentally or even emotionally. Way too strong.

"I'm already here but they won't tell me what they're doing since I'm not family. I have to either wait for Jarvis and-Jarvis, Over here." Cameron shouts on the phone.

"Listen Destiny, they're here. Gotta go." With that the phone ends making it completely silent.

"Wait." I whisper. I need answers. What hospital? Jarvis? Who are these people? Why can't I just get a fucking answer?

Wait that's his brother.

I begin to walk briskly with the phone in my hand being clenched numerous times. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, I wanted to thrash out on the ground and relive from anger, I wanted to throw valuable objects and hear the clashing sound to when glass meets floor and I wanted to kill Jeremiah for making me unbelievably beyond aggravated, yet at the same time so grievous, and tormented. I was completely ambivalent.

Out of all the other times he chose this moment to get into a fucking accident, right after our fight. I told him that shit motorcycle was a killing vehicle. He must've really wanted that death sentence. In fact this was no accident he did it on purpose-Or its some sick joke he's playing.

He signed up actors and purposely took me to that bowling alley to cause this.

"Okay guys I caught you, it's not funny. It never was in the first place."

Silence.

This is joke.

I made a 360 spin just to make sure. When I come to the fact I'm alone I whimper audibly.

Oh my gosh, Jeremiah. I was the cause for this. When he becomes conscious, he's going to be totally mad at me.

That's if he ever wakes up.

Of course he's going to wake up, he's stronger then some accident, right?

I come to a stop at a wide beige door. It flings open before I can knock. "Where the hell have-Annie, What's wrong baby?"

I couldn't handle it. I was overwhelmed. Maybe it was the fact that I still thought Jeremiah was messing with my head or the fact I was the trigger for this effect.

"Mom, he's not okay. He's not okay." I cried repeatedly.

I pictured all above the worse. Broken legs, arms, spine. Even a scar that would permanently scar his perfect sculpted face was dreadful to picture.

"Destiny!" I heard my fathers voice boom from the living room.

"I thought I strictly told you..." He stopped when he saw my body hunched into my mothers arm. I couldn't see him clearly cause my tears blurred my vision. My sight was vague just like thoughts.

My breath hitched and my body automatically stood straight.

"Mom, dad we have to go to the hospital." I said fiercely wiping my tears and speed walking to the kitchen to retrieve the keys from the hook near the back door.

"Annie, honey? Why do we need to be at the hospital?"

"He's there and I'm here. We need to get there and wait to see if he's okay." I screamed when I was at the top of the stairs heading to my room. Without turning in the light, hastily I unbuttoned my jeans and shoved them off my legs, the right sock came off and I had to dig my hand in the right leg of the jeans to fetch it.