Chapter 19- Nothing Big

(A/N-) I GREATLY appreciate the reads, comments and votes. Thank you!! Love you guys.

Not edited by the way, Please bare with me.

Enjoy!

How am I suppose to get rid of this? What does he think I am? He just freaking marked me without my approval, not that I would approve anyway...

Turning the door nob after I inserted the key and unlocked it, I swung the door open.

"Honey, I'm home!" I yell as the empty house brings my voice back to my ears.

Amber rushes down the wooded stairwell and into me. She stumbles a bit but holds me for support. "Dee I'm leaving this week." She cries out holding to both my arms.

"What, when-Why?"

"This Friday, Remember when my mom called yesterday?-" I nod my indicating I did remember. "Well she told me that I needed to come back home, all about school stuff. This, that and the third. I only have 3 days to spend with you guys." She says pouting her bottom lip.

"Guys? Who else is there?" Amber opens her mouth but quickly shuts it. "Spit it out." I command playfully.

"Cameron." She mumbles.

"Seriously? Cameron, Of all people."

"Yeah I mean he's the second best." She states moving from foot to foot averting her eyes from mine.

"And you're the first Dee." She adds holding her index finger.

"Okay, we will definitely make plans before you leave, girls night out-"

"With the exception of Cameron." She cuts me off.

"But I'll be third wheeler and I don't want to be the third wheel. Plus there is no way in hell I'm leaving with you two. Not after what happened last time. Some friend you are leaving me in the cold world, cold cold world." I say the last part dramatically.

"But Destiny I just went along with the plan and Jeremiah -" She covers her mouth and her eyes widen as she realizes what she was telling me.

"Amber what plan is that exactly?" I ask as I walk closer to her but she began to step back.

"AMBER!" I yell as she runs away from me getting a head start. Amber was always faster then me. She did track for a couple of years but I was to lazy to do any sports.

I ran into the kitchen where I think she would be-shock she was. She attempted to fit into one of the small cabinets but I was to early for her to go fully in. She removed her foot and put her hands up like she surrendered

"Okay okay I'll tell you." She states jetting out a sigh. She knew I had cornered her so she had to give up.

"So he said-Man I'm thirsty, Mind If I get a drink?"

I looked at her suspiciously, the fridge was currently a meter stick away from me.

I moved out her way and cautiously watched her make her way to fridge. Amber makes a whole different turn when she reaches out her in front of her but tricks me when her body turns left and she dashes out the kitchen.

I don't hesitate to run after her. I'm hot on her heels on the stairs. I grasp her foot and pull her down. Amber lands with a omph and thump on the wooded stairs. I sat on her to keep still. She started moving her head, arms and legs to and fro. After awhile she stopped fidgeting and calmed down.

"Okay I tell you just please don't say I told you and promise not to get mad." Amber states, breathing heavily.

"Okay, okay. My lips are sealed and I promise." I state.