Chapter 27- Paranoid And Void

(A/N-) Heyy guys Destiny finally gets to see him OH MY LAWD!!

ANYWAY!!!!

Enjoy!!

I wanted to abate my legs from getting any closer to where Jeremiah was.

My right hand clings onto Cameron's dangling hand. His arm still lazily remained on my shoulder. There was a pale white curtain that blocked our view. Cameron jagged the curtain to the left to make way for the both of us. I didn't see Jeremiah as soon as I walked in but instead I saw a elderly man. His mouth was widely open as he slept. He was snoring loudly and obnoxiously. I smiled at the man.

"Jeremiah aged pretty quick." I laughed and lightly and slapped him on the stomach.

"I see you're stupidity hasn't changed." His low husky voice interrupted. My eyes widen and my heart fluttered. I look left to where his voice sounded from, though there were more white curtains blocking him from my view my body still produced goosebumps knowing he was there.

Cameron was chuckling at his remark, making a move to where he was. My feet were cemented to the ground. I decided I'd rather stay with the aged him, at least he wouldn't be as mad as the younger one would.

"Lets go Destiny." Cameron pulled me. I held on to his hand tightly, begging him silently to take me out of this room. My feet started sliding on the floor, I would've had a better grip if I'd worn my sneakers. Cameron was smiling at my struggle, he simply just pulled me by my shoulder that his arm gripped on. When he successfully pulled us affront of the curtain he dragged it around the bed and revealed my damaged Jeremiah.

It was like the whole thing was happening in an unhurried manner. My eyelids lifted and eyes locked with pure ashen orbs. Eyes that I missed awfully. I wanted to laugh at myself for being so paranoid, thinking he'd be mad at me.

His coiled hair was all disarrayed and slightly falling onto his forehead. He looked so cute but he needed a haircut. I loved his regular look.

Half of his face seemed to be swollen. He had a small bandage right at the corner of his left eyebrow and another at the side of his lips but I had to admit, he looked pretty devilish. My lips parted to say something but I stopped when I felt the air become dense.

Jeremiah was giving Cameron and I a look. I wish I knew what was going on in his head so I can clarify the look on his face. I started to get paranoid again. My hand dropped from Cameron's and Jeremiah's eyes followed. His sight looked towards us but with a now a disgusted expression. The side of his lips lifted up in a snarl. He was about to speak but I dipped under Cameron's arm, running the opposite way.

"Des," I heard him grunt. I shut my eyes for a brief moment recalling the way he said my name in contempt.

It all happened in a matter of time when I felt a very hot fluid drenched at the front of my sweatshirt. I sucked in a breath through my teeth hoping the painful sting would die down. A women with a tray that had spots of spilt green soup round the half empty bowl gave a sympathetic look.

"Oh my goodness, no. I am so sorry." She apologized placing the tray on the brown table near Jeremiah's bed. I looked away from the tray and back to Jeremiah but Cameron shortly placed both hands on my cheeks blocking my view from Jeremiah's affectionate face.

The women came to Cameron with napkins, apologetically smiling at me. He turned to take the napkin from her and I saw a glimpse of him. The visual emotion that I caught within those 2 seconds were frustration along with the look of hurt and disappointment.

Cameron started wiping the wet sweatshirt, attempting to get my attention but I involuntarily thrust his hands away from me and tilted my head to look at Jeremiah. Our eyes met again but the feeling there was beforehand wasn't the feeling now. He glared at me whist shaking and turning his head weakly towards the window.