Chapter 23- Seduce

(A/N-)

I'm crying cause my story is going NOWHERE!

But for those who still read it, Thank you.

Enjoy :)

"Yeah yeah I know, I'm irresistible." I chuckle at my own statement.

"Yep cause you're all I think about all 24 hours and 7 days a week."

"Hey I don't blame you, it's not easy to restrain from me."

Staring at my reflection while I place the phone on speaker and set it on the sink.

"I'd definitely do you."

"Gay." I say nonchalantly fixing my hair.

"Interested?"

"No thank you."

I bend down so my hair cascades down all the way to my toes. Pulling the scrunchy from my right wrist, I twist it into my curly hair.

"C'mon Dee, you know I'm just kidding, sometimes." She says the last part suggestively.

"Alright Amber, your sexual orientation is none of my business."

"Actual it is, if I get married to whoever you'll have to be my bride of honor."

"You're not getting married ANYTIME soon, And its maid of honor."

"Same thing!"

Patting the top of my bun and flatten it down a bit, I turn side to side to see if any suckers were left out. When I'm satisfied with my hair I pay my attention to Ambs.

"Whatever."

Hearing the familiar sound, clearly telling me I was late and that I need to go

The bell.

"Listen Mrs.Wallace, I need to go." I speak into the phone.

"Aww, I miss him a lot, too. Where is he now?" Opening the door, I look back and forth to see the hall now cleared.

"I don't know. I was in the bathroom talking to you for the last 20 minutes of lunch. You're lucky that Dominic couldn't stay the whole lunch period cause I was definitely going to ditch your call."

"Bitch,"She mumbles.

"Alright I hear you, give me five minutes Ms. Summer." She sounds distant from the phone.

"Sorry Dee, I only have five minutes to wrap up this conversation. The bitch of a teacher says I'm disrupting the class. So what did you say again?" Her voice echoes through the phone.

"That I was going to ditch your call If Dominic stayed for lunch."

"Dominic? Right, that guy. You know I don't understand you 99.9 percent of the time." She informs.

I stroll in the walks taking my sweet time, reading the graffiti on some on the lockers and walls."What don't you understand?"

"Well that 00.1 percent that when I do understand is uncommon, first you like Jeremiah, then the next you like, "Ew no, I like Cameron", then you're like "Oh yum, Jeremiah", then it's "No, I don't like him it's a "I want to fuck you" sensation, now you like this Dominic dude. Like seriously What the fuck. You need to get your shit together."

I snort at her attempts to sound like me.

"For un(one), I don't sound like that. Deux(two), I never-" Emphasizing never and pulling a disgusting expression on, I continue.

"Liked Cameron. And last but not least, trois (three) don't like Dominic, I just think he's really sweet."

"You're Spanish sucks and you're just confused." I laugh loudly and step down the stairs with both of my feet hitting one platform at a time.