Chapter 05- Boyfriend

Home alone has to be the worst thing if you have no sort of food in the fridge, not even snacks.

I stand up from the couch in the living room and walk to the kitchen. I open to the refrigerator for at least the 4th time.

Nothing. Where the hell were my parents when I need them?

I walk back to the living and plop down on the couch. I look at my jacket then at the time.

4:14

No I'll just stay and watch tv.

30 minutes later

No I can do this. It was no biggie. I just wouldn't be able to eat till my parents get home. Maybe not even then. I'll wait.

My stomach growls in disagreement. I roll my eyes and turn back to the tv ignoring my stomachs plead.

Maybe a nap will have to do. I was tired anyway. Boredom was also going to substitute for my hunger as well. I made myself comfortable on the couch and relaxed myself to fall asleep.

When I woke up it had been a quarter to seven and I just couldn't take it anymore. I was actually hungry and not just bored or tired.

I'm going to get some food.

I grab my leather jacket turning off the tv. I probably look ridiculous with my two sizes too big sweatpants, brown worn tank top and my black uggs.

I open the door and feel the chilly September air. Stepping out, I closed the door behind me. I walk down the steps making a turn to the left heading down the block.

After about a good 15 minutes I finally reach the corner stores.

Lucky's was the first store I saw when I turned on the sidewalk. I didn't argue with myself to walk any further.

I opened the door and stepped inside looking around. An average boy sitting down with dark brown hair continues to look down at his phone.

I should probably make my way to another store.

I was going to turn around but then he looks up then down quickly at his phone then slowly looks back up again, smiling at me.

Well that's weird and unexpected.

"Hi." I say turning to face him. With his dark brown hair and eyes, I could see his features. He was a cute kid no older or younger than me.

"Hi, how may I help you?" He says smiling.

"Um I'd like a bacon eggs and cheese please." I reply smiling back.

"A bacon eggs and cheese? Isn't it a little bit too late for that?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah but I'm like really hungry so it was my first choice." I explain.

"Well I shall not keep you waiting." He cheerfully responds and makes his way toward the back of the store.

Minutes later he comes back with a wrapped sandwich. My nose starts smelling the delicious bacon and eggs and cheese. Its mouth watering.

"Anything else?" He asks grinning. This boy really could smile. He has not stopped since he took my order.

"Actually I'd like two snicker bars."

He takes out two snicker bars from the clear box and places it in the bag

"Um, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did. I'm kidding go ahead." The expression on his face relaxed.