Chapter 01- Asshole

Copyright © 2013 Kendra Etienne

All right reserved worldwide

No part of this e-book may be copied or sold

All rights are reserved to the author. No part of this e-book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

Disclamer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author(s) imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemble to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments or locales is entirely coincidental.

***

But Oooh, this time I'm telling you,

I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together

Wee-

The crack of dawn and Taylor Swift is already at it.

I toss the covers off my naked body and sit up rubbing my eyes trying to adjust the sun hitting my retina. Swinging my legs off the bed, I place them on the frigid floor. Quickly, I put on my fuzzy blue slippers and grab my towel off the love seat.

Skipping at the look of my reflection before I get any kind of judgment from my irritating subconscious, I grasp my toothbrush and put it in my mouth heading into the bathtub.

Turning the knob for hot water and letting it run for a couple seconds, I put my towel on the towel rack.

Feeling the soothing warm temperature of the water, my body agreeing with me, I get in. Squeezing toothpaste on my toothbrush I put it back in my mouth brushing to and fro and scrub myself a few times with my favorite strawberry body wash before getting out.

Turning off the water, I step out into the foggy warm air. Placing my toothbrush in the sink cabinet. Lazily, I gripped my towel and wrap it around my body. Opening the door leading to my room, I smile feeling refreshed.

As I dance over to my phone, I tap the play button and continue to sing with Taylor Swift.

Are never ever getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me

But weee are never ever ever ever getting back together

Looking in the mirror liking my outfit for the first day of school. Wearing my high waisted denim shorts with a red loose collar shirt. Trailing my eyes down my legs to my favorite pair of flower printed Docs. I take out my phone from my back pocket to stop the song.

I scowl at myself in the mirror. My subconscious chuckles at my pear shape figure. Hey I may not have an hourglass body but I've got a cute face and a chubby waist.

Big hazel eyes didn't run in the family but I somehow possessed them. My skin was always glowing olive with my fair sized chest and curvy hips.

My hair was pretty long and extra curly, I dyed it auburn a couple months ago and my natural hair was already peeking through.

Scratching my scalp trying tame my hair to the way I like it but it immediately tumbles down my shoulders to my back. I sigh in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why won't you stay?" I look in the mirror and pout.

First day of school might just be odd.

Being that I'm a very abnormal person when it comes to meeting new people-or the boys, I should say.