Chapter 17- Expect The Unexpected

I toss the covers off my head and tuck them under my armpits. I've been turning and rotating the pass four hours. Facing the the digital clock it read-red numbers 3:23. I sighed so loud that I thought I'd wake my neighbors up.

I'm sure he wasn't referring to me. Psh what am I thinking. I have no reason to be up this late, honestly.

I think I already found her.

His husky voice replays in my head like a broken record. His strong arms held me to his wet shirt but warm body tightly like a snake trapping his prey, his warm breathing tickles the top of my head like a feather brushing my skin and is eyes gaze down at me so passionately.

Sitting up in bed, I lay the back of my head against the cool headboard and bang it once, then twice, three more, four, fiv-Stoping myself before I could get a damaged skull.

This is harder then I thought. How could someone so close feel so far away. If I wanted to, all I had to do is go into guest room and jump his bones it really isn't that difficult; But since I'm to scared of his reaction I remain seated on my bed, bored, hot, and frustrated. Looking at the window I smile at the fact I can see the moon shinning pretty bright through it. Maybe I can open the window for fresh air. I throw my tangled, covered feet onto the floor. Removing my legs from the few of many blankets I saunter to the windows. I open them but quickly shut it.

"Too much air, too much." I whisper.

In the middle of walking to my bed I turn right and I'm a good amount away from my door. I reach my hand to the knob but I'm too far. Now I'm only inches away from the door. Taking my left hand to touch the door but I quickly run to my bed as if the door had some sort of disease. The moon shines on the door as if it beholds precious possessions, I scowl at the door knob.

"You know what, fuck this. I don't care I'm going no matter what. I don't care what you have to offer either good or bad." I say getting up once again talking to no one in particular.

The door creaks open for a second then stops. As I open it widely but come quickly to close it, I leave it slightly open. I look down the corridor, pass my parents room and looked at the bright light shinning In the hallway bathroom. My mouth drops to the floor when I see Jeremiah peeing-but his back facing me, Unfortunately.

I roll my eyes at my perverted mind. Would it kill you to close the door? He flushes the toilet and puts down the seat. I watch him, watch himself in the mirror as he washes his hands. Who knew washing your hands can be hot... Only if you look like a freaking holister model, in that case I don't apply. I soon realize that his boxers are hanging dangerously showing that V-line.

Omg he's shirtless.

I watched him turn off the lights and walk ever so slow towards my door. The dim hallway light was very helpful. I took my precious time to look at his golden body complexion. His 8 pack taunted me. He wasn't muscular as a body builders but he wasn't flimsy either, he had the right amount of muscles in the right places. Was it wrong that I wanted to run my tongue inbetween the shallow lines that defined his muscles? No, thought so. His hard work and dedication definitely payed off.

My eyes widden when I realized he wasn't going to turn to his room yet. He was clearly arms length from my door. Instead of running and wasting time I jumped to the bed and stayed still, stopped breathing all together as my body hit the soft springy bed.

The door creaked open and I heard him sigh then groan. I realize I'm wearing my shorts and my butt is a bit elevated from the mattress and is facing him. I hear the floor squeak and I'm not sure if that was from my room or-

I feel a cool hand glide down my calf I let a loud a breath full of carbon dioxide and stifle a moan from escaping.

"Des." I hear him whisper and I automatically shut my eyes.