Chapter 22- Sweet Compliments

(A/N-)

I deeply am sorry for the LONG wait. I've been busy with state exams and its overwhelming. I NEVER forgot about you guys! I'm not sure if you'll hate me for this chapter, so tell me what you think? OH and if you haven't noticed (but you obviously probably and said WTF) that the title is CHANGED.

A comment caught my eye and i questioned myself, "Why did I title it Mystery Guy?" I've come to realization that I was to excited that I was finally writing a book, so I picked anything that came to my head first. BUT please don't let the title anything you thought before, I just wasn't feeling it.

Well please enjoy

The car door wouldn't open. We had arrived at a small restaurant, parking right in front of it. I watched as Dominic got out the car and held his index finger. He walked to my side and pulled the door open for me. Taking off my seatbelt and getting out I curiously asked, "Child safety?"

"No, it's gentlemen like. If the lock wasn't activated, you'd get out before I could even come around to your door." He started to walk, but stopped when he saw that I didn't move from my spot.

Dominic held his hands out for me to take. I hesitated for the slightest second but took it anyway. "Gentlemen like huh? What's next? Pulling out seats? Giving me your jacket?" He nods.

"Definitely, those are the rules." As we reached the restaurant's door we looked at each other and he gave me a smug look.

"After you mi-lady." He opens the door and bows. The accent he added was adorably cute.

I throw an accent back at him and curtsy. "Such a gentlemen." I enter into the divine smelling restaurant and think back to the last time I smelled something as good as this.

The double date.

I snicker to myself when I remember the day Amber, Cameron, Jeremiah and I switched dates, but I suddenly stop when I recognize that it was planned.

Those teenage asses.

"What so funny?" I come conscious and turn to Dominic. I smile and reply,

"Oh nothing."

Dominic pulls our still intwined hands and follows the red head to our table. We sat around a small square brown table. There were two seats across from each other that we both sat in. The red head placed two laminated thin menus in front of him and I.

"You've been here before?" I ask skimming the menu fairly quick.

My question was answered before he could speak.

"Dom, darling how's it been?" My question is answered by a round shaped women. Her brown-grayish hair is pulled into a messy ponytail. Her eyes lids are darkened by light pink eyeshadow. Pink blush surrounds her cheeks and her lips are dark red, the makeup fits her. The women's red lips were spread Into a pearly white smile, eyes focused on Dominic.

"Hey Gwen, I've been great." Dominic gets up and hugs the women.

"Your father still with that fool?" She pulls her lip back with a disgusted expression.

"No, she's gone and he's actually finally moved on to someone better for him." He informs. His smile disappears and he shakes his head.

"Dom, darling, It was her choice to stay or leave. You couldn't do anything about it. Don't let yourself think it's your fault. You did what made you happy, okay? That's whats important, you, You here me boy?!"

"Yes gran Gwen, I understand." He gives her a small smile.

"What did I tell you about calling me grandma Gwen?" She smacks him on the head with the note pad in her hand.