Epilogue

3 years later...

It hasn't been that long but surely a lot of things happened in that short span of time. Of course, everything is different now.

Lisa has proven herself as the best CEO that she could be and she is glad for that—to be able to make her family proud. To be honest, Lisa never thought that she would enjoy this a lot, working for her family business. But everything has come to an end and Lisa never broke her promises—well, except for that time when she hurt Jennie.

As promised, she decided to pursue her dream and not to continue her time running as the CEO for her own company. She inherited her position to Victoria, she thinks Victoria is the best and suitable person for that position. Victoria is experienced mostly with the media outlets out there, she knows how to work with this environment, she surely beneficial for their company—and the most important thing, Lisa trusts her and Nichkhun, her brother a lot.

Lisa smiles as she looks up at the beautiful blue sky at her apartment. She couldn't believe she found her way back here after all these times. She couldn't believe this is what made her grow, as a wiser person.

"What is it that my wife thinking about?" A familiar voice echoed from her back.

She knew it was the love of her life. She immediately turns her head to see the latter, with a very big smile, she welcomed the latter for a hug.

Jennie launched herself on Lisa's lap, wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck and pulled her for an embrace on their favourite couch.

Yes, they are married. They sealed it in New Zealand legally last year and it was the happiest time of their lives that day. That day was also the day when Rosie proposed Jisoo after Jisoo got the flowers that Jennie threw. It was literally the best day for everyone.

"Good morning, baby" Jennie greets her, with a kiss afterwards.

Lisa smiles in between kisses, "Good morning, princess" She said. She loves calling her princess these days, of course, it's because Jennie suits the endearment.

Jennie giggled as she heard her calling princess. She likes it even sometimes she thinks it's a bit cringy.

"What were you thinking?"

Lisa hummed, "I was just thinking about how everything turned out to be for me and I am thankful that I still have everything that I love—I still have you by my side"

Jennie couldn't help but smiles, her wife really knows how to play with words now. She pecks the tip of the latter's lips, "Why are you so cute and better with words?" She asked playfully.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. She honestly doesn't know the reason. She just did. Maybe because she is really thankful that Jennie is here with her, she is beyond happy and she doesn't want to waste her time not to make the latter happy.

"I don't know? Maybe experiences taught me and so I only want to make you happy, living your life with me. Like, I'd do anything. If you asked me for a moon, I'd give it to you"

Jennie once again giggled, "So you are telling me that you'd go to the moon to take it for me?"

Lisa nodded aggressively, "Yes! A hundred thousands percent!"

Jennie tugs a little smile as she pulls the latter for another kiss for a moment and she stopped as she looks at Lisa's beautiful features.

"Gosh, I want to have kids with you" She stated.

Lisa's eyes widened, "A-are you... sure? You're not kidding right?"

"Why would I?"

Lisa stuttered, "Uhm, well, okay. How we do it? Do we need to find someone who would donor their... thing? You know... the thing"

Jennie holds her laughter because of this side of Lisa, "Babe, hey, relax. We will find a way. But for now... let's practice"

Lisa is confused, she knitted her brows, "Huh? Practice? For what?"

Jennie just shook her head slightly as she cups the latter's face and kisses her tenderly.