Happiness and Jealousy

The happiness that Lisa has right now sometimes confused her. 

She doesn't believe that someone can ever this happy; happier; happiest. Her life changed the most. Especially since she met Jennie.

Being with her, seem so unreal to Lisa. Waking up to see her angelic sleeping figure still amazed her. She wishes this will be last; Jennie and her.

The latter is still sleeping while Lisa watching her; breathing. She caresses her chubby cheek, "I love you" She whispered as she kissed her forehead.

Jennie popped one eye, "You got caught," She said in giggles.

Lisa curved an "O" looking at the latter, "You already awake yet you tricked me. How dare you" Lisa said as she tickles the latter to punish her; she knew Jennie can't stand it.

Jennie squeals; begging Lisa to stop, "I'm sorry"

Lisa laughed as she stopped tickles her girlfriend; instead, she pulls her closer as the latter snuggling into.

"This feels great" Jennie stated. 

Lisa hummed, she closes her eyes, "Yes. I don't want to get out of this room"

"Should we stay?" Jennie asked. She looks up to see Lisa's face; she gave the latter light kisses on her neck.

"We should"

"But we need to go to work. Remember, tomorrow is the opening store"

"I remember. But still, can we just take a day off and being lazy on the bed instead?"

Jennie smiled, "You know we can't"

Lisa is caressing Jennie's cheek, "I know," She said lazily, leans in to kiss the latter's lips gently.

Jennie replied to her kiss at the same intensity.

They're drunk—drunk in love.

It feels like they own the whole world.

They kissed; make love. It became their routine.

No matter where they are, they always have time to show affections towards each other.

When things got real, the bell is ringing. Someone is outside Jennie's apartment. Lisa told Jennie to ignore it but it's Jennie; she won't refuse any guest.

Jennie got up as she walks to the door, checking who's visiting her this morning. When she opened the door, her smile suddenly faded.

"Hey"

"Hey, Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung is here with some boxes. Jennie assumes that she came to collects her remaining stuff in Jennie's apartment.

"Who is it, babe?" Lisa asked, walking to the latter and stopped once she saw Rosie.

"I was wondering if I could collect my stuff," She said in a lower tone.

"Sure you can. Come inside" Jennie said as she opened the door widely for Rosie.

Lisa is looking at Rosie like a hawk and Jennie is aware of that. She gets it if Lisa is feeling a bit jealous right now. Rosie is back and casually asking a favor to get her stuff back.

"I put all of your stuff inside that room" Lisa said pointing a certain room, she sounded a bit tensed.

Rosie nods, "Thank you, Lisa"

Lisa only nods slightly as she approaching Jennie and hugs her from behind, "I'm hungry" She whines.

Jennie giggled, "What do you want me to cook?"

"A pancake?"

Jennie nods as she pecks the latter's lips, "Okay, pancakes for the girlfriend"

Lisa is smiling, looking proud without them knowing, Rosie witnessed that; she saw the affection from both of them.

She's happy.

Lisa can make Jennie happy. Unlike her, she only caused pain to her.

Yes, she loved Jennie, so much. But what she did a few months ago is unacceptable.

So she paid the price.

Lisa slowly approaching Rosie that is collecting her stuff into the boxes, "Do you need help?" She asked.

Rosie turns around, "Sure, thank you Lisa"

"Nevermind. I'm helping you because I don't want to see you around here anymore"

"Wow, harsh but I'll take that since I am the jerk"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders, she lifts a little box full of books, "You know you're nice. It's just... You were at the wrong track; wrong time. We can't force our feelings toward someone" Lisa said. "But the way you executed it.. was so wrong and I hate it you made her cry and hurt her"

"Yeah, I was so stupid"

"You are" Lisa stated.

"How's Jisoo?" Lisa suddenly asked. She hasn't met Jisoo for 2 months since Jisoo been accepted into the modeling industry and is busy with photoshoots here and there.

Rosie smiled, she sighed, "She's great. I heard she's a model now"

"Heard? Didn't you two together?"

"What we have is... complicated, Lisa"

"So you were saying you get troubles back then only to lose her again? What are you an idiot? Fight for her!"

She smiled bitterly, "It's not that easy"

"Well, if only you can be braver and just go for it, fight for her. It ain't that hard, mate" Lisa said impatiently.

Rosie shook her head in disbelief; she chuckles, "You're telling me this as if that didn't affect you in some ways"

Lisa frowned.

"What about you then? Does she know about you? Your little secret?"

"What do you mean?"

"You can't lie to me Kim Lisa—oh, should I call you... Lalisa Manoban?"

Lisa's eyes widened. She can't breathe—how can Rosie knows her real name?

"You must really confused right now. Lisa, you are everywhere! You are the news. Jennie is oblivious as always since she never watched the news. Even though you did change your hair, I still can recognize you" Rosie said, she knows what's inside Lisa's mind right now.

"So, does she know?"

Lisa didn't answer.

Rosie nodded, "You do realize this lies can lead to another trouble, right? You do realize you could hurt her someday, right?"

"I-"

"Knock, knock, breakfast is ready" Jennie stated, standing in front of the door. Leaving the two of them speechless.

"J-Jennie..."

"Jen, since when did you standing there?" Rosie asked.

"Um, recently. Why?"

Rosie shakes her head, "Nothing. We were so focused that we didn't see you coming"

"Ah, I see. Come to the dining room. Breakfast is ready"

"O-okay, Nini. We'll be there" Lisa said, waiting for Jennie to leave first before she continued.

"I know. I'm aware. That is why I'm finding ways to tell her"

"Tell her soon before everything gets messier. Or I will"

Lisa nods.

Even after they broke up, Rosie still cares about Jennie.