Broken

Hello! I am sorry for the long hiatus but I will continue this story :D

I fix and added the previous chapter. Please check it out before you read this chapter :D

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The news has released and now everyone knows Lisa is the heir of MnB Entertainment. Their reactions are good so far, no bad news or reputation about her. Everyone seems to believe in her and want to give her a chance, maybe because there was no bad record from her father nor her brother. Today will be the first time she will attend a meeting with the board. She has some things that she wants to mention during the meeting, she already thinks about the next plan that the company should do.

Lisa looks at her reflection on the mirror in her room. Wearing a charcoal and ivory wool-blend blazer that is matching her flared pants. She can't believe this is how she dressed—she then shifted her gaze to a small figure that is sleeping soundly on her bed. Lisa tugs a little smile and walks towards her; she sits at the corner of her bed—her hand roamed the latter's face; caressing her face like it's the most fragile thing in the world.

Jennie's head moved a little bit, Lisa smiled as she brings her face closer and kisses her chubby cheek that later made Jennie popped one eye and look at Lisa's face that is only an inch from her—she smiled, "Good morning" Jennie said huskily.

Lisa smiled back, "Good morning, princess"

"You look amazing with that outfit"

Lisa chuckles, "You think so? I look mature"

Jennie hummed as she extends her arms to reach the latter's slim waist and snuggles closer to her.

"My baby is so spoiled today" Lisa teased her.

As a result, Jennie groans and even tighten her embrace.

Lisa laughs, "Babe, I'll get going," She said—heart's dropped because once again, she will leave her alone.

"Where?" Jennie said as she moves up her head.

"To the office. This is the first time I will attend a meeting"

Jennie groans for more, "Ugh, last week you are busy with those papers and graphic and statics and now you are telling me you're going to leave? Lisa, the reason I came here with you is that I want to be close to you. If you keep leaving and being busy like this, then what's the point in staying?"

Lisa nods, "I know, I understand and I am sorry, Jen. I'm sorry for anything that is happening in my life right now. I am sorry that it seems like I abandoned you here; leaving you alone by yourself or with my mom or Victoria. But don't you think it's good that you can get closer to my mom and my sister-in-law while I'm gone?"

Jennie sighs, "I didn't say that it's bad to be around mom and Victoria unnie... It's just... you are my girlfriend and it feels like I started to lose you and your attention"

Lisa smiles, she really understands her. She would feel the same if she was on her shoes, "Listen, babe, I promise you that we will have our date this Saturday, right? I promise you it will be amazing. I have thought of what we are going to spend our time together—so please, wait for me," She said; reassuring her girlfriend as she cups the latter's chubby cheeks.

"Okay," Jennie stated.

Lisa smiles as she pulls the latter closer to kisses her gently, slowly—she misses this; she misses feeling Jennie's lips on her lips. Though they were doing it yesterday, it feels different right now. They both are hungry for each other.