Promise?

Hello, I am sorry for the long hiatus :(

Here is the latest update! Enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It went well.

That's what her brother told her.

And now what?

That's her only question.

She washes her face and brushes her teeth before she finally rushed back to the living room; where everyone is waiting for her.

She is looking at them—looking at her parents.

She smiles, "Good morning everyone," She greets them.

"Lisa, sit here and let's read the news together," said her dad while patting the empty spot right beside him.

Lisa obeyed and sat beside him.

Jennie just came in and greeted everyone too; throwing a small smile to her girlfriend.

"So, since everyone is here, let's start, shall we?" Victoria said, giving Lisa's dad the article.

"What's important is not the article but the comments" Victoria added, "Most of the comments are supporting both of you which is great for a start, and Jungkook hasn't leaked your picture yet, but while this news came out first, I bet the next news about you won't be that big since everyone expected it from a couple" She continued.

"So, what now?" Lisa asked.

"Wait and see? I guess?" Nichkhun said.

Victoria shook her head, "Nope. Do not wait and see. Just keep doing what you want to do and ignore the upcoming news and also, I believe your dad has something to say to you" Victoria said as she's looking at Lisa's dad and smiled at him.

"What is it, dad?" She asked.

Her father approached her, "I want to announce to all of you the new CEO of MNB Entertainment"

As everyone cheered at them, Lisa was astonished.

"A-are you sure?" She asked her dad.

He nods and smiles.

"I trust you," He said.

Nichkhun approaches her and pats her shoulder, "I trust you. You know I have always been"

And from that day, the story was made.

--

It has been a week since the Manoban family dropped the news about Lisa and Jennie relationship to the world and the world has been accepting the news so far—and Lisa hasn't received another blackmail from Jungkook so Lisa's family decided that it is now the time to tell the world about the heir of the MnB Entertainment, Lalisa Manoban.

While her family is busy with the upcoming news, Lisa has been studying non-stop about the company that she will take care of. She doesn't want to disappoint everyone—especially her family. Thus made Jennie a little bit worried about her because this is the first time that Jennie saw her girlfriend being so focused on something—so determined. Lisa is really showed her competitive side that Jennie never saw before.

Jennie sees Lisa that is sitting on her chair in her room; observing and studying some papers full of graphics and statics. She approaches her as she reaches Lisa's shoulders and squeezes it gently.

"You seem so busy this whole week. Don't you think that today is the time when you take a rest? It's Saturday" She suggests.

Lisa reaches one of Jennie's hand on her shoulder as she pulls it to kiss her hand, "I can't. They are going to announce the news about me as their new heir and I have to prove to everyone that I am a decent candidate" She said.

Jennie sighs, "But you are a decent candidate Lisa. Your father won't just choose you if you were not. Now, let's put these things down and have fun with me today" Jennie said as she rotates Lisa's chair so Lisa can look at her cute plea.

Lisa chuckles. She knows what Jennie is trying to do. She cups the latter's face as she pecks her lips lightly.

"What was that for?" Jennie asked bewildered.

"Because you are cute. But I am sorry that I can't. I promise you after all of this finish, you will have my time as much as you want" Lisa said in triumph. She smiled cheekily at the latter.

Jennie pouts. She couldn't believe that this didn't work as she planned. How could Lisa resist the cute face she made?

The upset Jennie is crossing her hands on her chest, "So you don't want to have fun with me? Go out and have a date with me? Your girlfriend?" Jennie tried again; sulkiness.

Lisa really want to go on a date with Jennie but she can't leave this—this is her priority right now. Jennie will have her time later, this is not permanent. Lisa is very persistent in what she does, she can be really stubborn too.

"I am sorry, Jen"

Jennie nodded, still upset. She then marched out of her room.

--

Jennie is walking around the family garden. This place has become her only friends. Sometimes she talked to the flowers—Hyacinth is her favourite. She swears she can get crazy in here with Lisa is being so busy suddenly. She is still upset by the fact that she couldn't make Lisa forget about her duty as the "heir" of the family business.

Jennie realized that maybe Lisa's salary working with her is like... Nothing compared to what Lisa actually have but weren't they enjoyed it so much? Enjoy working together as a team?

But then again, Lisa is finally getting her life back. Isn't Jennie supposed to support her girlfriend instead of being such a moody girlfriend? She realized it now and she thinks she's an idiot; did such things earlier to Lisa. Lisa doesn't deserve that treatment.

Jennie pouts, "Maybe I should apologize to her," she said as she slowly walking inside the house to meet her 'busy' girlfriend—Jennie tries to be more supportive. Isn't that what she always did? Being a supportive girlfriend that she is?

It hasn't been that long since Jennie marched out of Lisa's room angrily. Lisa is still in the same position; sitting on her chair in her room.

Jennie walks closer near the door and resting her head on the door, "Hey" She said slowly.

Lisa looks up to see her face, "Hey babe. Are you okay?" Lisa asked the latter.

Jennie nods.

Lisa smiled, she knew her a lot. She knew Jennie is still sulky because of lacks of attention of her—she is sorry, though.

She spreads both of her arms so Jennie could come to her and hug the latter because that's what she needs the most right now.

Jennie, with a very big smile, jumped on her as she engulfs Lisa's neck with her arms.

"I missed you," Jennie said.

Lisa inhaled the latter sweet scent from her hair as she pulled her closer; snuggling her.

"I missed you so much too. I'm sorry I haven't been the best girlfriend these days. I promise you this too shall pass"

Jennie pushed herself just an inch away so she can look at Lisa's eyes, "Promise me?" She stated.

"Yeah. I promise you"

"No, promise me you will go out with me next Saturday?"

Lisa smiles and pulls Jennie for a kiss, "I promise you. I love you, Jennie"

Jennie smiled in between kisses, "I love you too Lisa"