Would You?

Jennie is busy arranging the cakes on the display, it's still early as ever be—let's just say, Jennie is in a very good mood since she woke up from her bed. She can't stop humming songs and spun herself as if she's dancing while she's walking.

"Someone is happy" a familiar voice took Jennie back to reality.

She looks up to see the smiling Rosie and Jisoo.

"Hey! You guys are early today. Coffee?" She offered.

Rosie shook her head, "No, we are here because we want to ask you if you have things to do tonight?"

Jennie smiled, she shakes her head, "Nah, I'm free. What's up?"

Jisoo suddenly reaches something inside her Chanel clutch bag. She gives Jennie a ticket to an exhibition, "Rosie got a spare ticket to an art museum—it's a new exhibition. Since we know you are into this, so it'd be fun!"

Jennie's eyes grew wider, "OMG! Thank youuuu" She said with glossy eyes.

Jisoo chuckled, "You're welcome. So, we pick you up later at 6?"

"Call!!!" Jennie exclaims.

Both of them laughed watching Jennie being excited.

"Alright now, I have to go. There's a gig at a music show. I'll see you guys later okay?"

Jisoo and Jennie nods. Rosie smiled at both of them and pulled Jisoo for a quick kiss before she leaves the place. Jisoo's gaze following Rosie until she's out of her sight.

She turns her head back to Jennie, "So, care to tell me why you have this amazing mood today?" She asked. She knew Jennie is not a good liar or that she could hide things from her. Jennie is so obvious in showing her emotions.

"We kinda texted?—and I was just happy, that's all"

"We?" Jisoo said bewildered.

"Yeah, Lisa and I—well, I texted her first and yeah. She told me she wants to talk and so I told her okay. She hasn't texted me back about the meeting date but I'm being positive about it, hehe"

Jisoo claps her hands, "Oh my God! That's a good thing, right? I hope you guys can fix this. It's frustrated me enough that you two aren't together"

Jennie laughs, "What? Why are you frustrated?"

"I don't know, it's still weird"

Jennie smiled, she understands what she meant by weird. So many people she knows told her that too; because they were always together and that they both are so in love with each other.

Jennie was about to say something but she delayed it because someone visits her shop; someone she has seen on television but not yet in real life. Someone that texted her a few days ago; someone that really make a fuss around her shop.

"Kai" She stated—Jisoo immediately turns her head to his direction, she is in a daze to see him right now, unexpectedly.

The guy is approaching her with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. He wears a very attractive smile on his beautiful face, "Hey, I just passed by this neighbourhood and I remember about you so I thought why don't I visit your shop" He said, he handed her the flowers—it's Lily, "Here's for you. I hope you like it"

"Well, her favourite flower is hyacinth" Jisoo said in a sarcastic tone.

He giggled, "Oh really? I'm sorry. Next time, I will bring you hyacinth flowers"

Jisoo's eyes widened as she realized she just gave him a clue—things Jennie likes. Uh oh, this is not good, she needs to step in.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked. Full-on guard.