Red Velvet Cake

It is real.

Lisa can't believe she finally said it all to Jennie and her reaction; she did not expect.

She never expected Jennie would give her a chance, she thought Jennie would turn her down; politely.

Lisa is happy. She will try her best to make Jennie be the happiest person when she's with Lisa.

--

Everything turns out just right; perfect.

Lisa's life has never been this happier; this free before. She can do whatever she wants and Jennie fully supports her. Jennie even offered Lisa to be one of the shop's shareholders and taking parts in every promotion; every decision for the sake of the shop. Jennie also knows that Lisa is very good at marketing. She has a lot of ideas and Jennie thought it such a waste if Lisa didn't use it to learn more and to gain more experience.

So Lisa just agreed. She knew she enjoyed doing that besides photography. She has her parents' blood for that. She's skilled and of course, an idea bank for the shop.

They now have the workers that help them with the shop. So Jennie basically the CEO and Lisa is doing the market strategy—no longer the barista but she still loves to make coffee and do an experiment for new flavors. They are working together in harmony and no one seems to bring them down.

Jennie is studying the reports for the past 3 months and she is happy with the result. Lisa is indeed her angel. She made all of this happen. If it's not because of Lisa—Jennie wouldn't be so sure her business will be this big; this successful.

"Lisa, look at the reports here. You really did it!" Jennie praised Lisa that is sitting on the couch; eating chips.

"What? No, we did it" Lisa said, "Oh and by the way, babe, our new shop will be open next week. I have checked the building and it's almost finished just the way you want it" Lisa added, approaching the latter and hugs her from behind.

"Thank you" She stated. Caressing her strong arms around Jennie's waist.

"We should celebrate it, don't you think?"

Jennie tilts her head up to see Lisa and she nods in excitement, "Yes we should. I will bake a cake"

Lisa chuckled, as she kissed Jennie's forehead, "Okay, what do you want to make?" She asked the latter.

 "I don't know... You choose"

Lisa hummed, "Red velvet?" She said, waiting for confirmation.

Jennie nods, "Red Velvet it is"

Lisa squeals in excitement, "Yay! You'll bake a cake and I will prepare a surprise for you, Nini" She said. Calling Jennie as Nini again which made the latter blushed because of that.

Jennie smiled warmly, "I couldn't wait for that surprise," She said.

--

Their relationship is still... uncertain if Lisa could explain. They sometimes look like a clingy couple but neither one of them is brave enough to claim each other.

Lisa is always a mess around Jennie. She tried so hard to comfort the latter that sometimes she also did something stupid but never once she mentioned about what's going on between the two of them. She assures herself to step up her game but she's the worst.

Maybe.. Just maybe the surprise that she is about to give her will leads to a good thing for their relationship in the future.

Lisa loves to make a surprise for Jennie. Since she's an idea bank, it wasn't that hard for her to think about what she should give to her; what event she should plan to her—and Jennie never gets used to it. She always surprised Jennie in her own way; her own styles that Jennie can't even imagine.

Lisa is watching Jennie preparing the Red Velvet cake; holding her camera. She loved to capture every moment they shared—just like now.

She approaches the latter and asking her to smile to the camera. Jennie shyly smiles.

"One more time, Nini" She said and Jennie automatically obeyed her—like the usual routine they shared.

"Lili, would you help me with the cream? The cream cheese is over there" Jennie said as she pointed to a direction.

"Alright, I think I could help you quick"

Jennie knitted her brows. "Where are you going?"

Lisa brought her finger on her lips, "Shh, it's a secret"

Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance and Lisa laughs at the latter. As she trapped her around with her strong arms.

"Nini, thank you" She said, closing her eyes as she pulls the latter closer. Her one hand caressing the latter's head gently.

"For what?" Jennie asked, eyes sticking on her.

Lisa is looking at her, "For giving me a chance" she said as she tilts up Jennie's small face and leans in to give her a kiss.

A kiss that is so gentle; so lovingly—A kiss that could make her weak every time she did it.

Lisa seems can't get enough of the taste of Jennie's lips so she cups her face with two hands as she deepened the kiss that is well received by Jennie.

They're battling for dominance. Jennie clung her arms around Lisa's neck.

Jennie is happy—they are happy.

Lisa can make Jennie's heart beating fast; faster than ever that she thinks it could burst.

Lisa completes Jennie. She never thought she will feel this way on anyone. She didn't even have this kind of feeling when she was with Chaeyoung.

She thought she loved Chaeyoung but the feeling that she has with Lisa is a whole new thing—and Jennie feels so thankful for that. Thankful that she met Lisa.

A sound of the ringtone stopped Lisa from kissing her Jennie. She smiles at the latter and pecks her lips before she answers the phone.

Jennie is in a daze. 

She wants more, she needs to feel her lips more—even better, Jennie wants Lisa.

"Hello, yes it's Lisa" Lisa said on her phone.

Jennie is looking at Lisa, their body still pressed to each other; Jennie still sticks both hands on Lisa's shoulders while one of Lisa's hand doesn't want to let Jennie either.

Lisa is still busy talking with the person that Jennie doesn't know who. So Jennie has an idea to tease the latter. She leans in as she kissed Lisa's nape, nibbled it until it leaves a mark.

While Lisa remains unbothered, Jennie keeps teasing her as she kissed Lisa's cheek.

Lisa blushed so hard; she doesn't think she could make it any longer so she ends the phone call real fast and looking at Jennie right away; Jennie shows her innocent look to Lisa.

"Jennie Kim... That was rude" Lisa scolds her.

"That person was rude" She pouts.

Lisa smiles as she kisses her pouty lips, "I know. I'm sorry. That was for your surprise"

Jennie sighed, "Forgiven. But next time they interrupt us again, I will scold them!"

Lisa giggled, "Sure, babe" She said, pulls the latter for another kiss.

"We should continue to make the cake don't you think, Lisa?" Jennie whispers in between kisses.

The latter kisses her lips repeatedly, "Yes, we should" She said, "But..."

"But later" Lisa added and leans in to taste Jennie's plump lips again and again.