New Beginning 2.0

It feels surreal to be able to hold Jennie closer like this again. Lisa will still go back to Thailand, but this time feels so much different, so much better that she got the love of her life back—she won't ever gonna do that mistake again, Lisa promised to herself.

Jennie suddenly moved her body slightly to her side, while sleeping soundly next to her. Lisa then brings her closer as she pecks her forehead. Jennie hummed as she snuggled closer.

"Good morning sunshine," Lisa greets the latter.

"Good morning," Jennie said huskily.

"Aren't you going to work?" She asked, calmly.

Jennie then slowly opens her eyes and smiled immediately right after she saw the latter's face, "Yes, yes, what time is it? Although, it feels so good to see your face in the morning. I don't want to go..."

Lisa chuckled, "Likewise, baby. But we have to go to work. I'll be here until Sunday so we still have few days ahead. I'm wrapping my work very soon so I could spend my time with you, okay? Also, I might drop by your store to see you"

Jennie smiled hearing the latter's voice, "Yeah? You'd see me at the store?"

Lisa nods in excitement like a kid, "Yes, why wouldn't I? Also, what do you want me to buy something for you?"

"No, just to see you there makes me happy"

Lisa kissed the latter's cheek and hugs her tightly, "You know you are so cute, right?"

Jennie only laughs. It still feels slightly weird to see how Lisa can be THIS mature. She's not as reckless as she was—she's calmer and wiser. For Jennie, it's not a bad thing. It is good; she just hasn't got used to it yet.

Jennie is already at her store. A smile plastered on her face since this morning. She hummed like a kid—she never felt this happier... Thanks to Lisa. Now, usually, Jennie would wait for Jisoo. Because she would come here in the morning to buy her regular coffee but today she's late.

Jisoo told Jennie their plan—'the Lisa plan' the other day, and how hard it was for Jisoo to not tell me before. Jennie gets it, Jisoo is not a good liar but she did great last time. So, Jennie complimented her saying her acting skill just got better because of this.

Jennie is a bit busy cleaning her coffee machine. She thinks that she should have replaced this machine already.

"I think you should replace it," Said someone familiar from the back.

Jennie turns her head to see the latter, "Hey—yeah, I should have changed it. You're late" She said.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Fucking traffic that's what happened"

"Wow, not in a good mood as well eh?" Jennie said, preparing the coffee that Jisoo always order.

Jisoo scoffs, "Rosie didn't come home last night. I bet she spent her night at the studio, making music. Sometimes, it could be too much because Rosie won't take care of herself more. She ignored her health and all. I'm just worried about her, okay?"

"Ah, typical Rosie. You should talk to her, maybe—I mean, I don't have the rights to say it since I had difficulty too in a relationship but communication is the key"

Jisoo sneered, "Yeah, right. Act as if she would actually listen to me when it comes to music"

Jennie chuckles as she gives her the order, "She would, I can tell"

Jisoo sighed, "I'll try," She said. Soon, her face light up in excitement, "By the way, how are things going with your 'fiancée' ?" Jisoo asked, emphasized that word.