I Miss You

It still feels so unreal to see Rosie standing in front of the door. Part of her wants to hug the latter but the other part; apparently the winning part didn't want to move.

"How do you know where I live?" Jisoo asked. Her voice is trembling.

"I followed Lisa and waited for her to leave"

But that's hours later.

So she waited outside at this hour just to see her?

"You waited  for me?"

Rosie didn't reply.

As Jisoo tried to endure her tears, she sighed, "Just go home, Rosie, it's getting late. Your girlfriend must be worried" Jisoo said while looking right through her eyes and is about to close the door but Rosie is fast enough to hold the door.

"Why'd you leave?"

Jisoo smirks, "Really? Are you going to bring that up? It's been years, Rosie. You should stop"

"But you broke up with me and disappear just like that. You owe me a very reasonable explanation" Rosie said. Her face is getting sadder, "Please?" She pleaded.

"I broke up with you because I wanted to. Besides, it doesn't matter anymore, you have replaced me and I'm glad you found her. Now, I'm going to sleep so good night"

Rosie is as stubborn as she is that she pushes the door to keep talking to her, "It is not a good reason why you broke up with me! What did I do wrong, Jisoo? Explain to me so I will not repeat the same mistake" Her voice is trembling, tears fell down on her cheek.

"I—I miss you so much. It hurts me" She said; honestly.

"Have you ever thought about me after you broke up with me and left like that? Did you notice how hurt I was back then? The wound right here" She said as she pointing her chest, "It won't disappear. Even after I met Jennie. The wound is still here... How could you do that?"

Jisoo can't help not to shed her tears. She didn't tell her the reason why. She thought it was for their best.

"We can't be together. Don't you realize? My family against our relationship. I don't want to be a burden to you, Rosie. You are a girl who has a big dream and I don't want to hold you back..."

"Cliche"

Jisoo sighed, "Whatever you want to believe or not but I don't think to break up with you was a mistake," She said with a heavy heart. Again, she lied to herself and to her loved one.

"Stop being a hypocrite and tell me how you really feel, Jisoo!" Rosie exclaimed. The latter seems surprised to see her in anger like this.

Is this the real Chaeyoung she knew?

Jisoo gulped her saliva, she can't talk more. She can't. Let it just be like this; she doesn't want to make things complicated. She wants Rosie's happiness.

"I didn't lie when I said I miss you, Jisoo. I really do" Rosie said. She slowly brings her hand to caress the latter's face gently.

Holding her face again is such a dream. Rosie feels so unreal—she expects the latter will dodge but Jisoo didn't even flinch. Rosie wipes away Jisoo's tears as she leans in to pressed her lips on hers.

Jisoo's eyes widened. She's so confused right now. Confused because it feels so great to feel her lips again but it also feels so wrong knowing that the latter has a girlfriend and they're technically cheating behind her.

But still, it feels breathtaking.

Rosie's action might very risky to do since they just met again after years and that the fact they're not in a good terms, makes her hesitant at first to come closer but seeing Jisoo not really move when she touched her face, gave a little hope for Rosie.

So she kissed her.

Her heart beats so fast and she knew what's the reason.

No one would ever replace her.

Rosie slowly moves her lips as she cups Jisoo's face and deepened the kiss. She kissed her gently but deep; like she puts everything to it.

Jisoo started to kiss her back which made her heart flutter; she's glad that Jisoo didn't push her away and also want this—wants her.

Jisoo closes her eyes and brings her both arms around Rosie's neck as she pulls her closer; Rosie's scent always is her favorite even after years.

Jisoo stopped for a moment and is looking at Rosie; she pressed her head to hers, tears slowly fell down to her cheek, she just missed her so much and it hurts her not to be able to do anything anymore now that she realized this will be their first and last time.

"You know we can't do this, Rosie. Jennie cares a lot about you and I know you do too. We can't do this..." Jisoo said, head still pressed to Rosie's head.

Rosie that still cups her face, caresses it gently like Jisoo's face is something fragile, "Yeah, you're right. We can't..." She said; staring deep into her eyes knowing that they both lied.

They both are still looking to each other's eyes; didn't say anything. Slowly but sure, Rosie leads the way to kiss her again and this time, it's getting more intense.

Rosie knows she's a jerk for doing this behind Jennie's back, but the ego that is in her win most parts of her.

Rosie pushes Jisoo inside her house as she kicks the door close; she lifted Jisoo's light body as she brings her to lay her on the couch; continue kissing her.

From lips, it goes slowly to Jisoo's neck, leaving some marks on her beautiful yet tempting neck. Jisoo moans in pleasure as she pulls Rosie's face to taste her lips.

And only God knows what happened next between them.

In a dim of light.