Mend The Bond

Jennie keeps walking away from Lisa; she called a taxi earlier.

She admits, she couldn't endure more; her tears. It slowly streamed down her cheek as she walks hurriedly inside the taxi.

"Airport please, sir," She said trembling.

"Are you okay, lady?"

Jennie sobs, "Y-yeah,"

Jennie cries in agony, is this her regretting everything she said to Lisa? Is this why she is crying?—she reaches her phone as she starts pressing a name; the only person that she needs right now that can always calm her.

"R-rosie..." Jennie said; trying to be as calm as she can.

"Hey! How are you? I was gonna call"

"I'm going back"

"Really? To Korea? When?"

"Right now," Jennie said, her voice is cracking.

"Jen, are you okay?" Rosie asked; she really understands Jennie.

The tears suddenly coming out once again, tearing down her defences. She sobs; her body is trembling.

"Jennie, where are you! Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Rosie's voice is starting to get worried as she heard Jennie broke down.

"I- I kind of broke up with her. I'm on my way to the airport"

"What? How? Okay, Jen, relax. Take a deep breath, just tell me your flight and arrivalwe will pick you up at the airport later. Okay?"

Rosie words calmed her somehow. She then tries to calm herself and just proceed to whatever she's planning to do.

"I will take the 8 PM flight and probably will arrive at 1 AM. I think you shouldn't pick me up, it's late at night"

Jennie hears Rosie sighed.

"Jen, it's okay. We will be there for you. Take care, okay? We'll see you soon"

"See you soon..." Jennie said before she hung up the phone.

Jennie sighs, she remembers her luggage is still at Lisa's house—there is no way Jennie would leave it there. She brought a lot of beautiful clothes, most of them are her favourites.

"Sir, uhm, can you make a transit first to my ex's house? It's at Praditmanutham about 30 minutes from here, I think? I'll direct you there" Jennie said to the driver.

When she finally arrived, she hurriedly walks towards Lisa's room. Luckily, Lisa isn't here yet. Maybe she's still at the temple or maybe she leaves to the airport to chase her.

Jennie packs her clothes and all of her belongings to her luggage. It only takes her several minutes to prepare it.

"Jennie? Where are you going?" Someone asked; suddenly appear and watching Jennie being busy with her luggage.

Jennie looks at the source of the voice, "As you can see Unnie, I'm going back" She said shortly.

"What? Why? Why so sudden?"

"Unnie, I can't talk much, I need to go to the airport. I will send my apology to mom and dad for leaving so sudden later, I promise"

"B-but, why? Are you alright?"

Jennie forcing herself to smile, "Yes, I am. I just can't be with Lisa at the moment. We need more time to grow. I'm gonna miss you and everyone here"