The rocket boosters then went on, and the ninja held the wing of the ship, tighter. The boosters went off again, "I can't wait to see the expressions on the faces of those metal chrome domes when they find out we've stowed away onboard." Jay said.

"They're nindroids, nimrod. They don't have expressions." Cole said, "Oh, yeah? Well, Zane has expressions." Jay said, "Zane's not like them. Do we really have to go over this right now?" Kai asked.

"Ugh, it's just so quiet, I'm only trying to fill in the space. Get it? Haha! Space." Jay laughed. I groaned quietly, rubbing my temple. Nya giggled a bit and I took off the headset, sighing. Nya looked at the others and shrugged. "I'll go talk to her." Nya said, taking off her headset as well.

I fiddled with my fingers and paced around. I saw Nya and forced a smile, "Oh, hey, Nya. Something wrong?" I tilted my head. Nya frowned a bit and hugged me, "C'mon... I know you're suffering a bit inside." I widened my eyes.

"I..I'm just worried for them..." I hugged back. "We all are. They'll come back safely." Nya said. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah..." We chuckled, and went back to the computers and put on our headsets.

"You are almost to the cockpit. Just make sure to continue your course. And focus on the task ahead." Sensei said. "Sensei? I'm getting interference. I can't hear you!" Kai said. An asteroid then almost hit the ninja.

"Asteroids." Zane said, "Cryptor's steering us into the tail of the comet. Find cover!" Kai shouted. "Cover? What cover?" Cole asked as an asteroid hit the surface of the ship. "Hey, haha! They do have expressions. Ha." A few small asteroids knocked the remaining nindroids off the ship, "Nevermind." Jay said.

~~~

They can't hear us because of the asteroid shower." Sensei said. "They must be preparing to land." Pixal said, "But we have to warn them about what else is on that comet." Garmadon said. "Yeah, uh... we're not alone either." Nya said, as an army on Nindroids led by Pythor broke through the front door.

"Oh no..." I froze in fear. "We must go." Sensei said. "But we have to warn them. We can't just leave them without telling them what else is out there." Garmadon said. "Grab everything you can." Sensei said.

I grabbed our headsets and we looked around for any escape routes. Nya then looked at the window, "This way." We nodded and followed her.

~~~

Pythor came thought the elevator and looked around, "Huh. The cowards have fled." The second elevator dinged and it revealed Evil Borg and the Overlord in a container, "But Arcturus has landed. Prepare the factory." Everyone stepped back as the container opened, revealing the Overlord with a body and a cane, "The Golden Master will rise on their return!" Overlord shouted.

I gulped quietly and looked at the others. "he's vulnerable. We must fight him now." Garmadon said. "No. Not until we get the Ninja home safe. We must get back in contact. We need to find somewhere we can't be found." Sensei Wu said. "I know just the place." Garmadon said.

The platform we were on shook and we looked up to see Evil Borg laser one of the wires that was holding the platform in place, I gasped, "They found us" Nya looked down, "Don't lose those computer components. We need them all." Nya said.

I looked around and saw another platform to stand on. "Everyone, grab on." I said. They looked at me and I grabbed their conjoined hands and lifted them all to the other platform, just in time. Everyone and thing made it and I pushed Evil Borg away from the edge and I flew to the others.

Then the nindroids started shooting as us. Me and Nya then started to block their lasers. One of them grazed my leg and I screamed a little. I looked at it and I growled. I took a deep breath and pushed my hand outwards towards the nindroids.