Confessing

Finally!!! Jeez.. i was impatient with my own writing and wanted you and Lloyd to date already XD Anyway, hope you enjoy this...thing. See ya!

I was walking around the Bounty waiting for Lloyd to finish his training with the ninja and went to the deck, outside.

I then heard a door open and turned my head to the side. I widened my eyes and laughed.

"Lloyd, why- are you wearing a maid costume??!" I laughed more.

"Uhm..." He looked down at his attire and awkwardly laughed. "I-it's a dare...."

He scratched his cheek, smiling like the dork he is. I smiled as he tried to adjust his clothing.

I sighed and chuckled a bit afterwards. "So.. you said you wanted to tell me something?" I smiled curiously.

He blushed a bit and said, "Uh.. yeah! UHM.. I just wanted to say... I..." He bit his lip and grabbed my shoulders.

"Lloyd?" I frown.

"ILIKEYOUVERYMUCHANDIWASWONDERINGIFYOUWOULDDATEMEPLEASE??"

I widen my eyes, "P-pardon? Wait- WHAT?!" I can feel my face redden when I deciphered what he said.

"Y-you.. like me?!" I asked him. He nodded, blushing a lot.

Out of the blue I hug Lloyd, "YES!!" He takes a step back.

"Really?" I responded with a nod. He smiled and hugged back.

 He smiled and hugged back

Meanwhile

"Told you they'd hug.." -Jay

"No you didnt!" -Cole

"I feel as though Cole and Jay are at a disagreement.." -Zane

"Yes they are, Zane.. Don't question it..." -Nya

"They do look cute together though." -Kai

"Alright, alright.. stop stalking them and get back to training!" -Sensei Wu

"But if they do get married.... I approve of it." -Sensei Wu

Back to You and Lloyd

"They do know we can hear them right?" I asked. He shrugs and kisses my forehead. I giggle and walk back to the training area with Lloyd.

JESUS THIS BOOK IS BACK FRON THE DEAD.... I GUESS.. I DONT HAVE A COMPUTER!!! 😭😭

Help... XD see ya later my loves