On a Wish and a Prayer

"Ahem. Welcome to my humble abode." Jay smiled nervously. You and the ninja walked into the large house.

"Whoa!" Cole grinned as he looked around when he got inside.

"Awesome..!" Lloyd was also pretty impressed before noticing the Fritz Donnegan animatronic. He stared at it in awe before shaking out of it and continued to look around.

"Wow." Nya looked at Jay.

"Nice." You smiled softly before walking near Lloyd and gently leaned on him. Lloyd smiled before placing his hand on your back and gently rubbed small little shapes with his fingers.

"Fear isn't a word where I come from." The Frizt Donnegan animat. spoke up suddenly.

You stared at the animat. before looking at Jay. "How did you even come across this place again?" You raised an eyebrow curiously.

"I saved up. Yeah, that's it. Uh, I saved up every little bit and now ta-da, here's my secret hideout. Haha. Of course it can be our secret hideout!" Jay grinned.

"Fear isn't a word where I-" Jay shakes the animat. making the audio disrupt. "coME frOm."

You sighed softly. ".. First we lost Wu, then Misako. Now Kai. I'm seeing a pattern." You pushed yourself off Lloyd and sat down on one of the couches.

"Yes. Whenever one of us finds ourselves alone, we disappear.." Zane stated.

"Then we should stick together from here on out. We need to take a look at that map. Jay, hit the lights." Nya looked towards Jay with a slight determined look.

"Lights..? oH!- Lights. Where would they be? Ah, found them! Ha-ah. Sorry, big house." He then pressed the wrong buttons. "Oh, no." He frantically closed the windows. "Haha..." He laughed nervously. Nya lit the lantern, revealing the map.

"Wow. So this is supposed to point the way to the only thing that can stop Nadakhan?" Nya's eyes skimmed over the whole thing.

"Not stop, slow. Remember, a drop of venom from a can kill a normal person, but slow a Djinn down before he can disappear on us. If we need to trap him, we'll need this venom so let's figure out a plan." Lloyd explained. He looked at you before noticing your hair out of place. 

He nudged your hand and gestured over to it. You reached up and started to fix it slightly. "..Better?" You mumbled. Lloyd smiled and nodded.

"You saved up for this place? Baloney. Whenever money comes your way, you waste it on junk food and video games. What's really up? And don't think you can lie to me. I know you too well." Cole whispered as he frowned softly.

"Agh.. Fine- I made a wish with Nadakhan." Jay whispered back

"You've seen Nadakhan and haven't told us?!"

"Shh..!! He came when I was alone. I wished to be rich and impress Nya, and instead I got a letter telling me I've inherited my dad's estate, only it turns out I'm adopted and my birth dad is Cliff Gordon!" He whisper-yelled.

"..Who?"

Jay rolled his eyes slightly, "The guy who played Fritz Donnegan..!"

 You look towards the two before turning your attention back to the map. "...."

"So the Tiger Widow is on that island?" Nya asked.

"An island that doesn't exist according to my database."

"How could you be so stupid to make a wish? You know everyone else who has faced him is now gone." Cole frowned.

"It's because back in the maze, when everyone saw their future, and I told everyone I had an eye patch..." Jay trailed off.