Enter the Digiverse

The ninja and Nya had arrived at the 100th floor and saw that there were four chairs with a head set attached to the back. Borg and Pixal turned around and smiled. After a few preparations, Borg double checked and carried a button, "I think we should put the main switch over here. To keep it tucked away for a little."

"With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good." Borg said. "I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that." Jay put his hands on his waist.

"I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us." Borg stated. "And what is that?" Kai asked. "A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power." Borg replied.

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Nya asked. "Exactly. But if we digitize the Ninja and Techno Blades  using my experimental technology," The ninja widened their eyes, "you could fight him on his own turf inside the digiverse." Borg explained.

"What do you mean inside the Digiverse?" Jay asked, "Argh, weren't you listening? He going to put us into the video game." Cole frowned. "I know!" Jay smiled, "I just wanted to hear it again." Jay squealed.

"But Mr. Borg, if anything happens to them inside the program--" Pixal stepped forward, warning Borg. "Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers." Borg reassured Pixal. "What dangers? What is she talking about?" Kai asked.

"You know how in video games you get multiple lives?" Borg asked. "Yeah," Jay and the others turned around, "whoa.." Jay smiled, "It's not like that." Borg said. "Oh..." Jay  immediately frowned, "Presto! We're up and running!" Borg said.

The civilians suddenly broke through and one of them shouted, "Ah-ha!! You do have power back! Give us back our shows!" They shouted and clamored up in the room and started to break stuff.

The power died down and the room became quiet. Suddenly, power went back on and bits of pieces of Golden power appeared. "Where's all the power coming from?" Nya asked, "...Golden Power. It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference." Borg frowned.

-With Lloyd and the Overlord-

Lloyd groaned as the Golden Power was being sucked out of him an into a casket with a vessel for the Overlord. Lloyd faltered and soon fell to his knees, "Soon you will be powerless. And I... I will escape this digital prison and become whole, and nothing will stop me from becoming the Golden Master!" Overlord shouted.

*** -With you and Garmadon-

We were walking back to the city and I stretched a bit. Garmadon side glanced at me and I sighed, "So, you and my son, huh?" I flinched a bit and blushed a bit, "Uhm, y-yeah, heh." I scratched my cheek looking to the side a bit. 

"You somewhat remind me of Misako when I first met her. It's calming." Garmadon smiled a bit. I smiled bit as well, "So, do you approve of the relationship?" I bit my lower lip and glanced at Garmadon.

He chuckled and pat my head, "You don't need to be so stiff. Of course, I approve." I sighed out of relief and smiled. I frowned a bit after and looked up at the sky, "Are you okay?" Garmadon raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just really worried for Lloyd and the others." I looked down and bit my lip. Garmadon frowned as well and sighed, "Lloyd's strong. He'll get through this. Besides, he has someone he needs to come back to." Garmadon glanced at me and smirked a bit.

I chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, you're right..."

~~~~

The ninja sat down and Zane looked over at Borg, "Once we're inside. What do we do?" He asked.

"Put simply, reboot the system. All source code travels through the heart of the mainframe. Follow it and you'll find a glowing activation port. The Techno Blades are the keys to activate the reboot and erase all corruption from the system." Borg explained while preparing the headset.

Pixal then attached the Techno Blades behind the chairs of the ninja, "Uh, can you put it more simply?" Kai asked. Cole looked at Kai and furrowed his eyebrows, "Look for a big bright light, airhead, then put your weapon in it." Cole looked forward again.

"Okay. Got it. I can do that- Hey! I'm not an airhead." Kai frowned and looked forward. "Remember I wrote the code, but he controls it. His turf, his rules. I'll do my best to keep you hidden from here, but the longer you go unnoticed, the better chance you have to succeed." Borg said.

"Be careful in there." Pixal said to Zane. He smiled, "I will come back to you." Pixal smiled and opened a digital pad in front of the ninja. "Prepare for entry." Borg said. "How dow e know this is really gonna work, and won't disintegrate us instantly?" Kai asked. "Hmm. I'm not sure. Let's see." Borg then pressed a red button and the ninja slowly fell in a deep slumber.

-With Lloyd and the Overlord-

Lloyd groaned and and thought about his fathers words, "He who holds the power has a tremendous obligation. You must be prepared to handle this journey alone. Even without me one day." Lloyd grunted.

"You are all alone, Golden Ninja. Nothing can save you now." Overlord said, cackling.

-With the ninja in a temporary coma-

"Vitals are strong." Pixal smiled, "So far, so good. He hasn't detected them yet." Borg said.

"They're doing it. They're mastering the digital world. I must buy them more time--" Borg's former robotic legs then knocked him over. "Argh! My legs, they're back." Borg said.

Nya then tried to push the legs back, "Stay with them! If the overlord finds them in the system, it's all over." Pixal ran to the computers and frowned. "He's already found them..." Pixal said.

~~~~

The digital pads wee beeping, "The Ninja, they're being consumed by the corrupted program." Pixal said. "We're all a bit consumed!!" Nya said tried to fight back the robotic legs. The cameras then  shut off one by one.

"Pixal! Listen to me closely. You need to bypass the main subnet and, argh, overwrite the existing corrupted code." Borg struggled while Nya left to hold the enemies off before they came to the top floor. "Yes, sir." Pixal said, determined.

-Time skip- (Reader's POV)

We had arrived to the top floor and we were disguised as nindroids. We saw Pythor and Sensei Wu near Pixal and the ninja. Garmadon then ran up to sensei and threw him out the window. I ran up to Pythor and jumped up and kicked him in the head.

Pythor groaned and we unmasked ourselves, "You're back!!" Pixal said. "But your oath!" Pythor addressed Garmadon. "You said you'd never fight!" Pythor glared at garmadon, "When you took my son, all bets were off." Garmadon then fought Pythor but he jumped out the window and Garmadon spotted Sensei Wu.

Garmadon then jumped out and approached his brother.

-Small time skip-

I looked outside and saw the robots turn good, I turned around and smiled seeing everyone cheer, "But... what about Lloyd?" Garmadon asked. I widened my eyes and ran towards Pixal, "C'mon..." I muttered.

"Lloyd, are you there? Do you read me?" Pixal asked. I bit my lip. "I'm here. I'm all right." I sighed out of relief, "Son, where are you?" Garmadon asked. I smiled, "Dad? You're alive! Where's Y/n?" Lloyd asked.

I chuckled and smiled, "I'm right here." I couldn't see Lloyd, but I know he was smiling, "Anyways, I'm not alone. I'm in a remote village." Lloyd said. "Stay where you are. We're picking you up." I said. "Ah, good, because, uh, my golden power's, a little spent." Lloyd said. We laughed and I smiled a bit. "Welcome home..." I muttered, smiling.