Versus

-With Nya and Wu-

"Sure. Jay's cute and funny, and I'm always laughing around him, but everything's about him and he never takes me seriously." Nya said as Wu was sleeping, snoring a little bit, "More light, please." Wu woke up and turned on a his flashlight he had in his hands. "Right. He never takes you seriously." Wu said.

"Then there's Cole. He's handsome, and I suppose I connect with him on a deeper level, but everything's so serious with him, you know what I mean? Socket wrench." Nya held her hand out and Wu gave her a tool without looking. "Young emotions are... complicated."

Nya looked at the tool and back at Wu, "Sensei, these are needle-nose pliers. I asked for a socket wrench. And could you at least try to impart some wisdom?" Nya asked. "No way. I'm not sticking my finger into that beehive." Wu looked up and saw Misako.

"Misako. Any word?" Wu asked. "Nothing. It's been days and still no word from Garmadon or the Ninja. I'm worried." She frowned. "As am I. It's time we broaden our search." Wu said. "Well, then it's a good thing I made a mobile base in case the Destiny Bounty was ever out of commission.  I call it.. the D.B. Express!... Mm, not married to the name."

"Find my family, Nya." Misako said. "I'm on my way." Nya jumped in and drove out of the Samurai X Cave. "Wherever they are, at least my brother is there to guide them." Wu said. "This is my husband we're talking about. And that's what worries me."

-Back to you and the others-

It was lunch time and the others were in line while I waited for them in an open space. "Next! Uh-uh... nothing for you." the lunchman said to Garmadon. "There's a valuable lesson here, son. If you turn your back on your first evil sensei in an effort to go straight, you may not be served creamy biscuits." Garmadon walked away.

"Well, I know what we are being served. A whole bunch of baloney. This isn't a fighting tournament, it's an alibi for Chen to steal everyone's powers. But we still don't know why." Lloyd said. "Isn't it obvious? Chen wants to destroy New Ninjago City. I don't what it is, but that place has had a string of bad luck." Kai answered.

"I'm not so sure. From what Sensei G's told us about him, I have a feeling it's something far more sinister." Cole said. "And may I remind us, we still don't know where Zane is. Which is why we all need to take care of our first rounds to give us more time." Cole looked at Jay and widened his eyes and looked at him up and down to see Jay still in his pajamas.

"Don't look at me. I've already moved on." Jay said, "Your opponent got himself kicked out." Jay laughed, "Either way, it's my day off. Extra creamy biscuits. And don't skimp." Cole walked away. "Taking a day off? And here I thought ninja never quit." Cole frowned.

"And I used to think a ninja wouldn't steal your girlfriend." Jay said. "Whatever you have to say to each other say it now, because harboring grudges hurts no one but yourselves." Garmadon said.

"He's right. You should be preparing to fight your next opponent, not each other." Lloyd said. "What grudge? I already dropped it." Cole said. "I dropped it first." Jay and Cole argued and I rolled my eyes. I took one of Lloyd's biscuits and ate it.

He looked at me and grabbed my hand softly. I looked back at him and he brought the biscuit up to his mouth and bit it. I gently hit his arm, "You have your own on your plate." I blushed slightly. Lloyd chuckled, "I know." He whispered in my ear and winked, letting go of my hand. I pouted and looked forward again, blushing a bit.

"This tournament will test them, Lloyd. Either find a way for them to make peace,  or neither of them will move on." Garmadon said. Then the speakers turned on suddenly, "The Tournament of Elements continues. Fun time! Would the following Masters please make their way to their assigned arena? Speed, Gravity, Smoke, Nature, Mind, oh, and last and hopefully not least...." The speaker said.