Curse World Pt 2

I hastly flew over Stixx, looking for people who were still stuck and needed to get to the steam boat. I grabbed a couple of kids who were crying for their parents and flew them to the ship. One by one, I heped tem find their families. I nodded and smiled before flying off again to search. The guys were trying their best to fend off The Preeminent. 

I did one final scan of the area before rendezvousing with Wu and Misako. "The town's empty. Everyone should be here." Wu nodded and walked over to the steam boat driver person.

"While the Ninja are fending off The Preeminent. We'll need to get as far away from Stixx as possible. Get as much water as we can between us. Y/n, you will guard the people and this ship from any ghosts that may come after us." Wu ordered.

I nodded before flying up to the top of the boat. I looked around, seeing no signs of ghosts. I sighed in relief before looking over at where the others were. I frowned softly, "Nothing's damaging it." I then saw Cole drive his deep-stone vehicle down The Preeminent's throat. But it didn't really do anything. All the cursed creature did was scream and attack.

Soon, the steam boat started to move away from Stixx. "Y/n! Gets the boys over here now! We cannot do anything to it!" I heard Misako yell. I looked down before frowning. 

'Don't order me. You're not my sensei..' I thought to myself before flying off and towards Stixx.

"Guys! Misako said to get on the boat now! Nothing's damaging this thing!" The all looked at each other before nodding. They went under the wooden planks and started to destroy the wooden stands that was keeping Stixx above water before they all used Spinjitsu to fly over to the steam boat. I quickly followed behind.

The Preeminent fell in the water and screamed in agony before using more of the wood from the small town before slowly following us. "Can't this thing go any faster??" I looked at the driver.

"Don't worry. By the time the Preeminent comes, the water will be our protection." Misako gently placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled a little before looking back at the cursed thing.

"Uhh.. yeah looks like water isn't.. going to help-" I frowned in slight fear, watching as the Preeminent started to walk through the water.

"That's.. a big problem." Kai frowned.

"I guess with so many ghosts at your disposal, you can do anything.." Wu muttered. "We need to push off any external weight that may slow us down! Boxes, crates, anything! We need to go faster. Much faster!" Sensei ordered.

Everyone then scrambled about, throwing off heavy boxes, crates and many other things. The preeminant screeched out as she continued to follow us. Ronan then took the steering wheel before looking at the fuel. "We have just enough fuel to head back and refuel this thing if we don't.. we'll be stuck in the middle of Hallow's Trench." He stated.

"But if we go back now, we'll be cornered." I crossed my arms before Kai stepped in. 

"Wait- what if we use the trench to drown that thing? It wouldn't expect it." Kai looked at us.

"It could work- gAH-" The steam boat shook a bit making a few people fall. "The heck was that?!" I ran towards the back before widening my eyes. "Oh no.." Soon enough, a portal opened. 

(Second Person)

You and the others on the boat looked up at the portal, waiting. Soon enough, Morro jumped out and laughed. "Finally!! I won!"

You bit down on your lip as you continued to stare at the portal. "C'mon.. Lloyd, where are you..?" You mumbled. Your eyes widened as the portal started to close up. "Oh no.." Morro laughed even more as the people ran around frantically.

You bit down on your lip before feeling water droplets splash on your face. You looked around, confused if it was Morro before noticing Nya. You widened your eyes, seeing a giant tidal wave coming towards the back of the Preeminant.

Everyone came to a stop and cheered when the Preeminant was forcefully pushed into the trench from the wave. However, you and Wu stayed silent. You noticed Wu summon his dragon and fly off. You decided to follow him, assuming he went to go and try to get Morro.

You and Wu saw Morro try to fly away with the crystal in hand. "Dad!" You cried out, as you watched Morro's leg be grabbed by one of the Preeminant's tentacles.

"Take my hand, Morro!!" Wu reached out for him.

"Why?! So you can take the Realm Crystal and look for your-- Your own prized pupil?!!" He glared at Wu with anger.

"You're all my prized pupils!" Wu shouted. 

"Dad, just take his hand! You can meet Mom again!" You frowned before grabbing Morro's arm and tried to pull him out of the tentacle's grasp.

Morro thought for a moment before grabbing onto Wu's hand. He grunted in exasperation as he tried to pull himself out before looking down in disappointment. "Dad? What're you doing? C'mon!" You pulled again before Morro shook your hands off.

He smiled sadly. "You can only save those who want to be saved.." He forced the crystal in Wu's hand before letting the tentacle drag him down. "Y/n.. say hi to your Mom for me. I love you and her, remember that.." 

"Dad!"

"Morro!"

He just continued to smile as he was submerged in the water, turning into a green smoke. You felt your eyes water as your vision blurred. Wu frowned softly before gently grabbing your shoulder. "What's done is done. Come, let's bring Lloyd home.."

Your shoulders shook as quiet sobs came from you. You landed on Wu's dragon, not feeling like flying, before heading back to the boat.

(First Person)

When me and Wu got back on the boat, I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up and saw Nya. I smiled sadly before hugging back. "Thanks, Nya.." She smiled and gently rubbed my back before joining with the others.

I hung around the back as Wu opened up a portal. I watched Lloyd fall from the portal, wearing his Dad's clothing. Everyone hugged him and welcomed him back. I smiled a bit before looking out at the water.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked at the person. "Lloyd.." I widened my eyes and regained my composure. "Uhm, what's wrong? Need anything?" I smiled.

Lloyd stayed silent for a few seconds with an uncertain look on his face. He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. His hand grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little before rubbing the back of my palm with his thumb. "I know what uhm.. happened to Morro. Are you okay...?"

I stiffened before burying my face in his shoulder. I hugged back just as tight as I cried onto his shoulder. Lloyd frowned sadly and stroked my hair with his hand. "It's okay to cry... Let it out." He mumbled before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. The townsfolk grabbed some paddles and began rowing back to Stixx.

~~~~

Hope yall like this chapter ^^ Leave a vote/comment if ya want ^^

Time for season 6 ✨