Misfortune Rising

"Find me those ninja! They can't just break out of and completely disappear. I want witnesses, I want locations. These fugitives are ninja, people. They could be right under our noses for all we know." The commissioner ordered.

Nya, disguised as a cop, whispers into her communication device. "All right, I'm in their secured network. But I still need that password."

Jay, who was also disguised as a cop, replied soon after. "I'm looking for it now, but I don't get it. Why do we have to hack into their system when we already have a Nindroid?"

"Because Nindroids don't know everything. And if Soto says the map is the only thing that can stop Nadakhan is on his ship, we need to find it. Fast." Nya frowned.

"Hey, real fast, what's the password again?" Jay turned to another and used a deep voice.

"The password is "password." An officer, named Tommy, said.

Jay nodded and turned back to this computer. "Got that?" He whispered.

"That worked. Now searching city records for the last known whereabouts of his ship, Misfortune's Keep. Speaking of which, hey, Kai, how's Destiny's Bounty holding up?"

"I got my eyes on it now, sis. We sure could use it." He touched an electric fence. "Ow! Careful, Zane. It's electrified." Kai looked at him.

"I believe all of the signs on this made that abundantly clear. Perhaps there's another suitable solution past this obstacle. Airjitsu?" He flies over the fence.

"You don't have to sound so cocky." He frowned before following him.

A Repo Man was watching from afar with his dog. "Looks like we have some trespassers. Go get them, Sir Chomps-A-Lot."

~~~

"Okay, I've located Nadakhan's ship. It was last recorded to be seen in Gypsy Cove. Three klicks north of Cannon Beach." Nya whispered.

"Thanks, Delara. Oh, I mean, Nya." Cole smiled while Lloyd laughed a bit. You were listening in the entire time and rolled your eyes at the joke.

"Not funny. Let's see how you like it when you look like our enemy's sweetheart." Nya complained quietly.

"Gypsy Cove isn't far. We'll let you know what we see when we get there." Lloyd said. He pulled his hand away from his comm and turned to you and smiled a bit.

~~~

Kai was on lookout while Zane tried to break the Bounty's restraints. "Would you hurry up?" Kai asked in a frantic way.

"These chains will take me a while. You could keep interrupting me or perhaps start making yourself useful." Kai tried to break the chains but the Repo Man's dog started to chase him.

"AaH!! Get away, get a—Get away, get away, get away!!" He screamed.

"Trespasser! Don't move!" The Repo Man shot at Zane, but missed and broke the chain instead.

"I told you to hurry up!" Kai shouted.

"Would you be quiet and run?" Their screams were transferred to Nya's communication device, making the other police officers look at her curiously.

"Well, if you can't get it, for my sake just get out of there, you two." Nya whispered, trying to hide her face.

"Get out of here? But we just got here." Cole looked around.

"Not you, Cole. Did you find Nadakhan's ship?" Nya whispered, sighing.

"Not exactly. But there is evidence of it. Looks like some repairs are made. But it's strange since there's electrical wiring on an old pirate ship.." You replied as you picked up the chain.