The Stone Army

I woke up and yawned as I looked to the side and saw Lloyd still sleeping. I smiled and shut my eyes for a good ten to twenty seconds until the alarm clock started to ring.

I groaned and sat up seeing Cole hit his head, making Jay fall off of his, Kai throwing something. making it end up on a music player making it even louder, Zane is still sleeping and Lloyd sitting up and using his power to destroy it.

I groaned again and went off the bed and stretched. "Is it Wednesday already?" Lloyd asked. "Uh. Sunrise exercise... I hate sunrise exercise." Jay said. I yawned and Sensei Wu came in, "Ah, good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day students." We all walk tiredly to Sensei. "Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another mess outside... It looks like a two-person job. Hehe." 

I rolled my eyes as the Ninja started to make excuses in order to NOT clean up the mess... "Lloyd, Y/N. Im sure you two got this hehe.." Jay said. I frown and Lloyd said, "Ah, you might've been able to dump chores on us when we were smaller, but we're grown up now.." 

"Lloyd's right, we're technically almost the same age as you guys, you know! It isn't fair" I crossed my arms and looked at the Ninja. Kai sighed and the they turned around, "Ah.. You two are right. We need to settle this like me- I mean, Ninja" Kai said. 

I roll my eyes and chuckle as they walk towards us, "With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp!" The Ninja (including Lloyd) and I put our hands in, "Okay, on three.. One, two, three!" We then there down what we chose.

The Ninja and I chose Paper while Lloyd chose Rock, I snicker and walk away to the bathroom to get dressed. "haha! Paper beats rock!" I heard Jay said. "Ugh, how does paper beat rock?" Lloyd asked.

-TimeSkip-

I quietly laugh as Lloyd started to clean and put the mess in a bag, "I always have to do the dirty work!" Lloyd covered his nose. "Hey, having a pet dragon requires a lot of responsibility."

"Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?" Jay asked, I frown and look at Lloyd, "I.. don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was really young." Lloyd explained. Kai then asked, "She just.. left? Who took care of you?" Kai walk towards him.

"I spent my whole life at Darkly's Boarding School." Lloyd frowned and looked down, I sigh and heard a siren. We looked up and saw Nya, "Hey, I have a mission for you guys. It's the museum of History. They asked for you guys, something really strange happened." I tilted my head.

"What?" Kai asked. "You're gonna have to see it to believe it. Now go!" We nodded and ran to the museum as Lloyd handed the bag he held to Nya. 

-TimeSkip-

We arrived at the museum and went in, "Oh thank heavens you're here." The curator said. "We heard there was an emergency?" Sensei asked. The curator nodded and urged us to follow him. We looked at each other and followed. "The Stone Warrior exhibit opens to the public tonight, and this couldn't have come at a worse time." 

I then looked over to Kai, "Uh... What couldn't have come at the worst time?" But the curator dodged the question, "Ninjago City appreciates your help in destroying the Great Devourer some time back. But it appears it's toxic venom has seeped into the city sewer system and has had the most unusual after-effect."

We then accidentally smelled it and groaned, "It stinks!" Kai said. The curator then opened a door and inside was full of stone warriors giggling, screaming and running around. I pointed my hands to the ground and wind came out of them making me fly (like Morro), "What is this?"

"The toxicity in the venom somehow brought our merchandise to life! They're so unruly! I just didn't know who else to call!" One of them jumped onto Zane's hand and punched him, making Zane drop it.