Return of the Overlord

-With Garmadon- (First person)

"It's... It's beautiful!" Garmadon smiled. I glared at Garmadon and struggled, "We've retrieved your helmet, and two prisoners, my Dark lord." The general said. Me and Nya struggled, "You'll never get away with this!" She grunted, "My friends will put a stop to you." 

Garmadon chuckled. I looked at him and growled, "What're you laughing at!?" I glared at him. "Red and purple doesn't seem to be your guys' color. I think it's time we try on a darker shade." Garmadon brought out two apples and saved them in our mouths. 

We struggled and he smirked, "Hand me the dark matter." I widened my eyes and struggled more. "I believe we're found our two test subjects." They turned us around and we screamed but it was muffled by the apples. They put our faces near the dark matter and I shut my eyes.

-With the others- (Third Person)

The others had arrived at the Bounty and Dr. Julian looked at them. "What was that sound? The horns?" He asked, Sensei Wu stepped forward, "The celestial clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational, and the final battle between good and evil has all but begun." Sensei Wu explained.

"Now Lloyd must face his father." Misako said. "But where's Nya? and Y/n?" Dr. Julian asked. "They've been taken by the Overlord." Sensei answered, "But we'll get them back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself."

Jay then stepped forward, "Who cares about Ninjago? Nya was my-- uh, my... you know." Jay looked down. "And she is my sister. I know them being captured is tough, but they're tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see them again."

(Second person)

In the distance, you were there in the shadows, Your eyes flickered between purple to your E/c. You shook your head a bit and it returned to a light purple shade. You left and went back to Garmadon to report to him.

(Third person)

"LLoyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the Power of the Golden Dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders." Sensei said.

"but, sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I... froze. I can't fight him." Lloyd said, "You must. It is written in the scrolls." Sensei Wu said. "Remember, your father is just as scared." Misako smiled a bit."Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight." Sensei said. 

"You won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. You have my fire." Kai said. "You have my earth." Cole said, stepping forward. "And my ice." Zane stepped forward as well. "And lightning." Jay said. "And Y/n's wind..." Lloyd said as he took out your elemental blade. 

"We're all in this together, kid." Cole said, Lloyd smirked and put on his mask, "What are we waiting for? Lets suit up." They got prepared and ready and ran to Garmadon's camp. They arrived and hid in the ground, "They won't know what hit them." Kai said.

"Time to chop wood." Jay said. They kicked down the door and took a stance only to find out, they weren't there, "Uh, where the heck is everybody?" Jay asked and Cole groaned, "And here I was all ready to release the thunder." He said.

"The ultimate weapon is gone. We're too late. Y/n? Nya!" Kai yelled. Zane looked up and saw his falcon. "My falcon friend wants to show us something." They followed the falcon and found big tire tracks on the ground. 

"Woah. That's one big weapon." Lloyd said. "It appears to be heading towards the coast." Zane pointed out. "But why? Wouldn't he try to use it on us?" Lloyd asked. Sensei Wu then stepped forward, "Not on us. On Ninjago. He always wanted to turn our world into his own image. Now we know how it will be done."