Escape

"Not so fucking fast!" A voice called menacingly.

Logan whipped around to find Etienne leveling a 357. Magnum revolver at his head.  The others raised their weapons, ready to pull the trigger at any moment.

"Listen to me, Etienne.  You don't want to do this," Logan said calmly.

"Oh yes, I do.  I really want to fucking kill you."

He pressed the barrel into Logan's forehead.

"So do it.  You've kept me here for long enough.  I fell asleep hoping you would kill me.  I burned to know what you wanted to do with me.  You tried to turn me into your servant.  Setting up that torture experiment for me to trust you.  You need me.  We both know you won't kill me."

He pulled back the hammer as tears started to run down Etienne's face.

"Put the gun down."

He lowered the revolver shakily.

"You look just like him," Etienne whispered.

"Like who?"

"My brother. Every time I look at you, I see the younger brother who I took care of.  And I hate you for it."

Swiftly and suddenly, Logan threw out his leg, knocking Etienne off-balance.  Once at a disadvantage, he stumbled and fell into the water.

"Move, now!"

They lowered their guns and moved to leave this awful place.  The raft moved gently across the water as Logan looked back to the wreck of what was a once beautiful yacht.  

He turned back to his companions, smiling.

"You look like shit."

"Thanks, Buck."

He rolled his eyes as the adrenaline wore off.  In a few seconds, he was attacked by the pain of his wounds.  His eyes rolled back into his head and Logan passed into unconsciousness.

A/N: Okay, I know this one is really short, but I need to put something out and still have time for other things, such as my Twitch, YouTube, and schoolwork.  Thank you guys for reading, have a good day, and know that you are loved and appreciated.