Six

As Tachanka walked through the metal detector, it went off.  They let him through since the obvious reason was his helmet.  When Logan walked through, it gave off another beep.  A guard went to search him but was quickly stopped with a blade to his throat.

"Don't try it," Logan told him calmly.

The guard nodded and backed off, hand on his neck.  Continuing, they arrived at a dark, wooden door.  Knocking on it, they heard a feminine voice reply, "enter."

When they walked in, Logan saw a short, nougat-colored woman in a royal blue suit, sitting at a desk.

"Sit."

He sat.  She nodded to the Russian who turned and left the room.

"So, mister Whitman, I see you have a knack for escaping places meant to hold you."

He said nothing.

"The silent type, huh?  That's fine.  Anyways, since you're so adept at defeating and outsmarting my operators, I have a proposition for you."

Logan cocked his head to the side, interest piqued.

"I want to offer you a place in Team Rainbow."

Taken aback, he smiled as if it was a joke and said, "C'mon lady, if you're going to try to get something out of me, you need to try harder than that."

She slid a piece of paper towards him.  On it, were areas to fill out with his credentials.

Holy shit.  She's not messing around.

His mouth suddenly went dry as he took the paper, hands shaking.

He looked up, confusion in his eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Aurelia Arnot.  More commonly known as Six."

"I, I don't know what to say.  I...think I need to think about this if that's okay with you."

"That's fine.  You get one day.  Tonight you will be bunking with one of my operators."

He nodded and got up to leave.

"And Logan," He looked.  "Remember, you hold the keys to your fate."

Silently, he nodded and walked out.

Tachanka was waiting for him outside.  As he met the Russian, they looked at each other and walked to the stairs leading towards the third floor.

"We don't have any open rooms for the male operators so Six is having you bunk with Hibana, our female, Japanese operator."

"Hmm. How cliché.  Having a possible operator bunk with a female instead of a male.  This happens in almost every action movie."

They continue on in silence.  Once they finally reach a door on the third level, Tachanka knocks on it.

"Coming!" a voice responds.

Soon, a Japanese woman opens the door and looks at her visitors.

"Hello, comrade, Six needs this young man to room with you for the night," he points at his partner.

She looks at a ragged Logan, recognizing him nonetheless.

"You."

"Yeah, me.  Surprise surprise."

She steps forward and slaps him across the face.  He spins around and clutches his face.

"What the hell was that for?"

"What do you think, idiot?"

"Hey, hey, hey, no fighting.  Hibana, he needs a room, the male dormitories are full and you're the only one with an extra bed," Tachanka stated.