Trapped

Logan awoke with his heart racing and his body drenched in cold water along with something else.  Probably piss.  But that was the least of his worries.  Taking in his surroundings, Logan realized he was in some sort of small, green-blue cabin with a life raft pushed off to the side.  Trying to move, he realized he was bound by zip-ties to a metal chair.

Zip-ties ...Not as easy to break out of as metal cuffs but not impossible.

He wiggled his hands around, searching for the excess plastic.  Once he found it, Logan tightened it to the point of pain with his restrained hands.  Losing feeling in his fingers, he took a sharp breath and pushed out against them quickly.  With the amount of pressure put on them, the cords tore and let him free.  He immediately got up and searched for an exit.  Behind him was an ominous, white door.  He stepped forward and placed a hand on it, eager to escape, Logan turned the handle and pushed his way forward but was met with a burly man shoving him back into the room with a grunt.

"Fuck!" Logan yelled as he was thrown back.

He heard the door close and lock in front of him.

Welp.  I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

He got up and looked at the room closer.  There were several useless materials but one thing caught his eye, or rather, his schizophrenia's.

Is that BRIMSTONE?

Don't know, don't care.

Hehehehehe, Brimstone go boom.

Wait, Chasm.  What did you just say?

Boom-boom time.

Brimstone is highly flammable and explosive.  That's useful, retard.

Okay, where?

Table on your left.

Thanks, Void.

Shut it and get us out of here.

Thanks to the wonders of a medical disability, Logan was now able to make a new door.  Kind of.  He still needed some more firepower and a way to detonate it.  Grabbing the brimstone, he searched around for more and found a bowl full of the yellow, sulfuric powder.  On a shelf, our protagonist finds matches and a small fuse.

They make this too damn easy.

Logan is about to apply it to the wall where you would normally take the raft out from but another thing intrigued him.  He found a soft cloth.

There is absolutely no way.  This is Amatex.

He pressed it into the Brimstone and lit the fuse.  Standing back, Logan yelled to himself.

"A REALLY BIG FUCKING HOLE, COMING RIGHT UP!"

A deafening explosion knocked him off his feet but allowed him an exit.

That's gonna leave a mark.

Getting his feet under him, Logan walked out into the freezing air where he finally realized what he was wearing.  A simple white t-shirt and combat pants.  His boots were still there along with his dog tags but his weapons and plate carrier were gone.  Steeping forward, Logan saw the vast expanse of water beneath him.  Then it hit him.

I'm on a boat.

At that moment, he was launched into the water by an unknown force.  When Logan finally resurfaced, he saw that a certain yacht had crashed, bow-first into a mass of snow and ice.  He made his way back to the deck and climbed back up.  The stranded operator looked around for an escape route and hopefully a weapon or clothes.