Night One

As Logan stepped out of the shower, he heard voices coming from the other side of the door.  Intrigued, he pressed the side of his head to the wall, trying to hear better.

"-and he's sleeping here?  With you?" a heavily accented voice asked.

"I know, but, apparently I have no say in this," a voice he recognized as Hibana's replied.

Ah, I shouldn't be listening.  They can say what they want.

He got dressed and walked out of the bathroom, pretending to be oblivious to the conversation held by the two women.  Immediately, Logan noticed four ladies in the room, including Hibana.

Logan POV

"Um, hey, I never caught your name,"  Hibana told me.

Knowing something was up, I played along casually.

"Logan, Logan Whitman."

I stepped forward and held out my hand for her to shake to hide any traces of mistrust emanating from me.  As predicted, her fellow operators attacked me while I was supposedly 'distracted'.  One came from my back, trapping me in a rear-naked choke.  Another went for my legs, attempting to trap them and cause me to fall.  The two others lunged at me, holding my arms.

Expecting this, I quickly pushed the one at my legs off and focused my attention on the two at my sides.  I tripped one, but she held onto my arm, dragging me and the other two down.  At this point, Hibana and the other operator had regained their senses and scrambled towards me, trying to put me into submission.  Of course, having five operators on me isn't going to go well so I started flailing my limbs in a desperate attempt to throw one of them off and continue from there.  I managed to free my right arm and focused on the person sitting on my torso.  I grabbed Hibana's harness from the back and dragged her off.

Good, two down, three to go.

The one on my back finally managed to gain the sense that she should start to asphyxiate me instead of sitting there.  She squeezed powerfully and slowly choked me out until I stopped struggling.  Thinking I was unconscious, she removed her grip.  Quickly, I lashed out and threw off the last of my attackers.  Standing up, I managed to get a good look at my assailants.  One had a balaclava on with some odd device attached to her forearm, another had blonde hair and some sort of a shemagh or bandana.  The one who had pinned my feet wore a red beret and had short brown hair.  The last unknown had short bronze hair with a scar running diagonally across her face.  I turned to Hibana and gave her a quizzical look.

"Really?  You're seriously going to do that when you know I could have killed you earlier today when I first escaped?"

She looked down and said nothing.  I sighed and walked out towards the mess hall I saw earlier.  On my way there, I saw the confusion on plenty of faces but anger and disgust on others.

I silently moved to the buffet area and served myself a large serving of eggs, bacon and two tortillas and a coffee (I'm Mexican, sue me).  Sitting down at an empty table, I began to eat until I overheard a loud conversation from the table next to me.

"Who the hell does he think he is?  Sitting there with his gas mask acting like he rules the world.  this asshole needs to be humbled."

"Olivier, he's not worth it, just leave him alone."

"Enough Lera, I've had enough."

The man got up and walked over to my table.

"Hey, retard."

"What do you want, stupid?  I have better things to do than talk to you so make it quick."

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me."

He knocked the coffee out of my hand and onto the floor.

"You just had to, didn't you?"

"Had to what?"

He knocks the tray to the ground, taunting me.

"Alright buddy, you asked for it."

I stood up and raised one hand.  Distracting him, I quickly lashed out with the other and slapped him across the face.

" You want another one?"

"I could do this all day."

"Mmm, no."

I stepped into his guard and slammed a few punches into his torso before he collapsed.

"Yeah, you can't.  Well, I'm off, have a lovely day."

As I walked away, I saw the stunned faces of every operator and loved it.