Doc

Waking up, Logan realized he was being carried, bridal-style, in the Russian's arms.  He tried to remember what happened, only to come up with a horrible migraine.  As he groaned in agony, the Spetznaz looked down at him with concern before sitting him down against a wall.

"Where am I?" Logan asked.

The man responded gruffly, "Hereford Base, the United Kingdom."

"And what happened?"

"Before I answer that, what is the last thing you remember?"

"Waking up on a gurney, I knocked out some girl, and was climbing out the window but, the rest is all hazy."

"Well, I may or may not have knocked you out."

"That explains the migraine."

The Russian laughed.  Helping him up, he led Logan towards the Infirmary, placing him down on a gurney and calling for a doctor.  Logan soon learned, he wasn't just a doctor, the man's callsign was actually, Doc.  He pushed Logan down against the gurney and was about to administer a Stim shot until he felt something clasp around his wrist.  Logan's eyes were full of terror and anger until the Russian put a hand on his shoulder.  He allowed Doc to continue with the procedure.  He felt much better and got up, waiting on the Russian to take him back to his cell.  Instead, he took him to the next floor.

"Hey, where are you taking me...?"

"The name is Tachanka, and I am taking you to Six.  She wants a word with you."

"Um, ok then.  Who's Six?"

"Our CO.  Commanding Officer."

"I know what CO means.  Hurry up."

As Tachanka led him towards his superiors, Logan marveled at the size of the place. It was huge, he had never seen anything like it, so many hallways, stairs, and rooms. He could get lost in this place. He saw the female operator for Brazil again, she had bandages around her thigh and was refusing to use the crutches that Doc kept trying to hand to her. She saw Logan. With her eyes widening in recognition, she pulled a knife from her back and rushed him. Being 6' 2", he could just raise his arm, holding her at arm's length. It seemed like a good idea until she slit his wrist. Bleeding out, he clutched his wrist and kicked at her leg to knock her off balance. She cried out but tried to stab him again. He caught her wrist and took the blade from her. He sat on top of her to restrain her and put the blade to her neck.

"I like this knife. I think I'll keep it." He pressed his hand down on her nose and mouth, he waited until she fell asleep to get off of her. He picked her up and handed her to Doc and, just for shits and giggles, kissed her on the top of her head. Right in front of Tachanka and Doc.

"Come on, Void."

Logan turned, surprised, "How do you know that name? Answer me, how the hell do you know that name?"

He put the blade to Tachanka's neck, "How. Do. You. Know. That. Name."

"Hey, listen to me, ever since you came here, Buck has been spreading rumors that we caught one of the White Masks' most powerful and important soldier."

He lowered his new knife. "Tell me which one he is so I can kick his ass later."

"Will do."

They continued their walk to Six's office until they reached a security checkpoint.

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading, I love you all, sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger but I want my fun.  I'll see you in the next chapter, bye lads!