Changes

Something had happened to Logan, his attitude, the way he carried himself, the way he treated others, his personality.  Mind you, it wasn't too noticeable but some of the sharper ops could catch it.  The next few days after his joining Rainbow was a blur.  Hibana's attitude toward him had changed but Logan could never quite put his finger on which part.  she certainly showed some sort of grudging respect towards him.  He assumed she read the file that Six published about him.  Similar to NØKK's profile, there were parts of it that were redacted.  He understood why all the operators kept a safe distance away from him, they did see him beat the crap out of Lion so he should expect nothing less.

Once Lion had returned from the hospital wing with bandages around his torso and a limp, Logan had apologized sincerely, knowing his actions were too extreme but wanted him to know he had no problem doing it again.  He nodded and walked off to his dorm.

Logan POV

I was at breakfast, getting some food, as per usual, and sat at the nearest empty table.  Never sat with anyone, doubt I ever will.  Not really a problem though, I'm used to being alone.  Out of nowhere, Caveira got up from her table and sat down across from me.  I froze, confused.  She sighed and lifted up my mask slightly.  I self-consciously looked away.

Caveira: Look at me.

I did.

She studied my face, tracing her fingertips against it.  I grabbed her hand and held it for a second before intertwining my fingers with hers.  She blushed profusely and clutched my hand tighter.

A/N: sorry this chapter was so short, I needed to get one out, next one will be longer, I promise.  Thanks for reading, I hope you have a great day!