"Nyx..." She breathed our watching as the horse's muscles rippled under her sleek skin, her manes flowing like black flames in the wind.

Reyna smiled as her horse came closer to them. Nyx ran through the gate and stopped right in front of Reyna. Rearing back, her front hooves slicing through the air as she whined before she crashed back to the ground and neighed loudly.

"Shh.." Reyna whispered holding out her hand, "It's okay." She cooed as Nyx nickered and snorted, "Nothing about this is right, is it?" Her tail swished behind her, before she leaned over, butting her massive head lightly against Reyna's shoulder. Reyna's hand instantly brushed down the bridge of her forehead to her nose, "I missed you too."

Once she mounted Nyx she went inside the rover and grabbed her backpack before she swung it over her shoulders and walked back to Nyx.

"Reyna, what are you doing?" Clarke called from the rover.

"I'm going by myself." Reyna simply responded as she approached the side of Nyx. She used her strength to pull herself up on top of the massive beast.

Once she was on top she took a moment to look at the map Cago gave her before she took the reins with a nod. She tightened her thighs on Nyx' sides as she glanced back at the rover, she saw worry on all of their faces but she just urged Nyx to start moving.

She heard the rover start from behind her as she passed the gates of Arkadia, her hands tightening around the reins.

She was leading the way, occasionally glancing at the map so she wouldn't forget where to go. After a while of riding open fields stretched out before them replacing the lush forest.

Nyx' muscles rippled from beneath Reyna as she sped her pace even more, and Reyna could no longer see the ground in front of her, as the world seemed to fade away.

Reyna spent the most of the way thinking about what she was going to after they got this done. As it seemed there was a war coming by and she had no motivation to be a part of it at all.

She was not good at following orders, she had learned that so far. She was stubborn and latched for independence since the second her feet touched Earth first.

So where should she go? The North was not an option. Azgeda was no friends of intruders. In the South there was Polis, the capital of the grounders she felt like she belong in. The West or the East it was now... Cago mentioned the East once. A peaceful clan on the sea. And she was everything but peaceful.

There was nothing left for her, the people she wanted to protect had turned into brainless puppets or brought nothing but bad decisions and pain over the ones near them.

Once the sun disappeared behind clouds and dark shadows began to form under the trees Reyna slowed down and let the rover catch up with her. They rolled down the windows when they saw her looking at them.

"How much longer?" Reyna asked and Octavia gave her a shrug.

"Seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach the village." Jasper replied while his eyes focused on the map in his hands.

"At least we know we're going in the right direction." Bellamy added from the drivers seat, focusing his eyes on the path ahead.