Reality

Rana POV

"I don't know Aaron, I've looked everywhere." I sighed, digging my keys out of my purse. "He wasn't in any of his usual haunts. Maybe he's on his way back to Las Vegas."

"Rana I highly doubt Zak freaked out to that level." I unlocked the front door, glancing at the lights coming from the backyard.

"You're right. I think I found him."

"I told you he'd go home." He chuckled slightly. "Call me if you need anything."

"Of course, good night." I hung up, setting my belongings on the hallway table. Gracie saw me approaching and wagged her tail before turning back to the man overlooking the cliff sides. Zak's back was to me, he was sitting in swimming shorts, feet in the pool. He raised his hand to brush through her fur before Brutus protested.

"How are you feeling?"

"Confused." He mumbled. I signed, sitting beside him and placing my head in his shoulder. "I'm sorry for freaking out."

"You have every right to Zak." He nodded, looking down at the glass of whiskey in his grip.

"How's this gonna end?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I die? Do I become....an angel?" I chuckled slightly, lifting my head before looking at the view, mirroring him.

"This is what we would call a bleeding effect. So since I stopped you from dying, have touched your life, and well. You are my world. It is highly possible you are at minimum becoming immortal. An angel is a bit of a stretch, but I do not put it past dearest dad. He'd more than willing to win me back to Heaven." Zak nodded, yet he did not glance to me, his hands collapsed together in his lap.

"I'm afraid of it. Losing what I know Rana. I know how to host a tv show and run a business. If I stop aging and have to put what I love aside that would kill me."

"you won't have to stop any of that Zak. Immortals can age we just can rewind it when we are ready." I chuckled, glancing to him as I looped my arm with one of his. "We can have a normal life over and over again. I want normal for you trust me." I mumbled, lowering my eyes.

"How'd you live on this earth for thousands of years alone." He glanced to me, yet his eyes were locked onto mine.