𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"I must say you are pretty slow." He commented.

"Yah. I'm not that bad. It's just when I step out of the kitchen of chaos my mind needs some time to catch up."

"I watched you make coffee, but instead of putting the milk in the fridge you put the coffee in the fridge and drank from the milk instead."

"I was on autopilot, okay? Now speak for yourself bunny boy, you tried so hard to make toast the other day but the toaster 'wasn't working' when it was clearly just not plugged in." She teased him and secretly took another bite of his cheesestick before having more ramen.

"That wasn't that bad!" He tried to defend himself.

"It took you twenty minutes to figure out why it wasn't on." She deadpanned while giving him a cheeky stare.

"Fuck off." He said and kissed her cheek to stop her teasing him.

🦀

Sometimes Jungkook wonders what exactly goes on in Lisa's head.

For example, a few days ago Lisa thought it would be a good idea to teach his dog, KkuKku, to react to the word 'penis' like it would react to a squirrel/intruder. The whole week she would randomly scream "PENIS" at the top of her lungs and the tiny little puppy would go insane. Barking, jumping, running all over his apartment at the mention of male genitals.

How does she think of these things? Why does she do them? He doesn't have any answers for that, all he could do is sit back and watch his adorable girlfriend be the weirdo she is.

Another thing that seems to mess with his mind is the duality she has. The second she steps foot into the kitchen, she's like a boss bitch. The big dick energy that radiates off of her is indescribably huge. No one could be a better head chef than Lalisa herself. But when they're alone, this cute little bubbly girl appears and just continuously melts his heart. He knows for sure that her duality is something he loves about her, along with many, many, MANY other things. He knows he's whipped.

🦀

"I don't like you very much right now."

"Oh please I know you love me." Lisa replied to his whines and pouty face.

"Stop teasing me then, you're so mean. Hmmf this counts as bullying!" He glared at her, looking like a little angry bunny in her eyes.

"Well if you stopped wearing such HIDEOUS clothing you wouldn't have to deal with my insults." She snickered.

"Leave my pikachu onesie alone. He did nothing to you. Just wait till karma comes and beats your ass." He put his hands on his hips and strutted past her towards the kitchen and picked up KkuKku.

She snapped a picture of his ass when he bent down to pick up the puppy but the large tail of the onesie was in the way of her capturing that cake. He may look ridiculous but his ass looks great. She just couldn't resist.

"Yah you didn't just-" He walked over to her angrily.

"Didn't just what? Take a picture of your wondrous cake that's better than all our desserts? Me? Never." She ran behind the couch and ducked behind a pillow to stop him from grabbing her phone.

"Don't act all innocent, I know what you did! GIVE ME THAT PHONE." He exclaimed and chased her around the living room.

"No! This is my new lockscreen and I won't let you change it." He new she was so stubborn and wouldn't give up, so he grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over his shoulder, being careful not to hurt her in the process.

"PUT ME DOWN." She screamed. Thank Namjesus that the walls were sound proof and that the neighbors wouldn't hear her fake cries of help and think he was committing murder.

"No can do, princess." He smirked with evilness. Lisa knew that one day KkuKku's new skill would come in handy, a reason why she taught him the amazing trick. It was time to use his training to rescue her from this muscle pig.

"PENIS! PENIS PENIS PENIS!"

"LISA NO."

KkuKku came charging around the corner, Jungkook knew he fucked up and was about to face the puppy's bites.

🦀

hey so i know this is all over the place but i like writing about little moments they share as a couple. this story won't have a plot or anything but i wouldn't mind writing one if you'd like.

if you have any ideas for a plot/ending you can tell me and ill credit you for your ideas✌ i have an ending of my own but idk maybe yours will be better 😳

thank you so so SO much for 1k reads!!!
*clap* *clap*

jungkook do be serving that cake 🎂 doe

have a nice day/night 🌼

1415 words