Thirty Seven

Suddenly he snapped back.

He pushed Akira away.

He shut his eyes as he struggled to fight the urges within him.

"No.. I won't ever hurt her."

"Ever.." He told himself.

His thirst slowly began to subside as he realised what he could have possibly done. He took too much blood from Akira. It must have weakened her.

He immediately looked towards Akira she lay unconscious on the floor.

Jimin felt his regeneration happen. He wiped his mouth to get rid of any leftover blood. He just couldn't believe that he could have hurt her. He could have let his animal take over.

He ran towards Akira.

He shook her,

"Akira!" He called out with every ounce of love in him.

She slowly opened her eyelids, she looked drowsy, she began absorbing her surroundings. She glanced down at herself. She looked back at Jimin.

Jimin knew that if she has even drop of his blood she'd immediately gain strength and somehow heal.

He had not only fed but also marked her.

"No... No.." He mumbled.

She was extremely vulnerable, only his blood can help her recover from the intoxicating bite.

"Akira... Drink my blood.." Jimin said.

He was afraid that if something happens to her. He can't let anything happen to her.

He carried her and took her to the side resting her body against his.

"Drink.. It will help you heal." Jimin softly said.

He bit his wrist, as blood dripped from it he moved it towards Akira. She moved her head sideways avoiding this. She wouldn't do it.

Jungkook noticed this from afar and yelled "She won't drink it Jimin!"

Jimin looked at Akira. He knew her principles but he won't let her suffer in pain he will do what it takes to heal her.

He looked at his wrist and noticed he had some droplets of his blood on his lips, he mumbled "Kira.. This will ease the pain."

He softly moved closer to her, he pressed his lips on hers, she willingly accepted it. He glided his tongue across her lips managing to enter his blood into her system. She didn't open her eyes and continued to kiss him.

He slowly pulled away as he looked her. He caressed her cheeks.

Evannora yelled causing a unsual shaking of the floor.

Everyone stared at Evannora.

She stood up and stepped out of her circle.

There was complete silence now. Jungkook stepped in front of her. He wouldn't allow her anywhere near Akira.

Evannora was furious. Her plans were falling down and she wasn't someone to accept defeat so easily.

"Demetri." she called out.

Demetri threw Yuta aside and walked towards Evannora.

Jungkook helped Yuta stand.

"She will use magic." Jungkook said.

Magic was something hard for wolves and vampires to fight.

"Don't worry we've got that covered." Yuta said as he panted.