Twenty Five

Jimin stared at her wide eyed.

He couldn't believe this, she was asking him to mark her, it was a huge commitment. She wanted him to make her his forever. Make her his mate.

It was alot for him.

"Kira... Do you realize what your saying?.." He mumbled.

She nodded.

"I believe.... I'm asking the right thing." She muttered. But she was confident. Her eyes gleamed with assurance.

Jimin gently held her hands. He knew she wanted this, so did he. But he had to ask her for patience.

"Kira, your just 22 years old. Once i mark you, you will entirely be joined to me. Everything will be one for both of us. I want this too.. But to mark you.. It would cause you pain too. Right now, I want you to focus on your studies. Once your done, we will consider this and even take Jungkooks opinion on this. Alright? " He explained to her.

Akira looked down and slowly leaned forward. She sank in his embrace, resting her head on his shoulders, simply closing her eyes and nodding. She agreed to him.

They sat under the sky in each other's embrace.

___________________________________

The whole auditorium had loud chattering and students laughed around.

Among the noise Akira questioned "What's the reason for a sudden announcement?"

Talia shrugged her shoulders with a question mark sprawled across her face.

Yuta who stood next to Talia said "Come on lets sit."

All the university students had been asked to accommodate in the auditorium. The faculty had a immediate and important announcement to make.

Yuta spoke loud enough to be heard "Last night something happened in the main town. We all are in danger."

Talia and Akira stared at him.

"What...happened?" Talia blurted nervously.

"There was a killing. The university is here to warn us of the danger outside. They want us to have safety by staying home as much as possible." Yuta informed them.

Suddenly there was a loud buzz indicating all the students to take their seats.

Everyone quickly settled down.

As the chattering of students slowly died down, a middle aged man dressed in a grey suit stepped on the podium.

He was Mr David Kim. The Dean of the University.

He addressed the students.

"We haven't called you here for any unimportant reasons. I won't swirl around and talk directly to the point.
There is danger.

We are unaware of what it is. We don't know what it is, where it is. But it exists.

Everyone sitting here is in danger.

There is not one but multiple dangers.

If your human your at higher risk, this threat is highly revolving around those with pure blood. Every human here is special today. Their blood is being hunted that's what we believe so.

The vampires and wolves do not think your safe. Because this threat isn't small. The risk of every creature's life is equal.

We ask all of you to be safe.

To ensure your safety do not wander alone out especially at night, stay away from suspicious things, the university campus is guarded by the most skilled vampire warriors. In the university we will do everything to protect you.

But once your out in the open the real threat starts.

Stay away from the Bewitched Forest for every threat comes from there. "

_________________________________

Akira, Yuta and Talia sat by a bench at a nearby park.

" What's happening Yuta? " Akira asked worriedly.

" I feel.. " Yuta mumbled.

Talia and Akira immediately looking at him.

He blinked a couple of times before continuing "Someone's been... Actively using magic.."

"Don't all witches in the forest use magic..?" Talia asked him.

Yuta simply nodded.

"I don't understand what is happening, weird scents from the forest. A killing last night. The chimeras turning up..." Akira ranted.

Talia immediately connected everything Akira said.

"It's something big.." she whispered.

Talia then looked at both of them and spoke "All this, the packs together trying to find what this scent is, everyone worried about their safety. It all is in the bewitched forest. We know how massive the forest is, in the deeps lies a lake, the Bewitched lake. The scent immediately disappears there. "

Yuta understood her perspective.

" You mean it's a marine creature. " He added on.

Talia confirmed" Exactly! This creature must live in the lake that's why it's scent dissappears. I have no idea how do we defeat it.. "

Akira prompted" We all have to become one. "

Yuta and Talia agreed, in order to defeat such a big threat unity was important.

Akira again spoke" So we have some idea about a huge threat. But what do you mean you feel magic Yuta? "

Yuta thought for a while.

"Magic is constant in the Bewitched forest...." Talia reminded them.

"Not this kind of magic." Yuta answered.

"Do you feel this magic is being done right now?" Akira asked him.

Yuta answered "This magic.. What I'm talking about isn't like other magic, it's so miserable it makes my wolf pur in the bad vibe it carries."

He continued

"This magic is not being performed because there's something missing.."

Talia and Akira heard him.

Akira couldn't help but question.

"What kind of magic is this..?"

Yuta looked at her in the eyes and replied "Blood Magic."