Twenty Nine

"Jungkook we were under attack." Jimin stood his ground.

Jungkook yelled "I can clearly see that!"

Jimin took a step forward, closing in towards Jungkook, he maintained a calm composure. Jungkook growled angrily at him.

"I did what i could." Jimin sternly spoke.

"What if something happened to her?" Jungkook argued furiously.

"Did anything happen? Tell me Jungkook." Jimin eyed him.

Jungkook curled his fist angrily.

He was about to leap on Jimin but Akira intervened.

"Enough."

They both motionlessly stood, their eyes piercing daggers towards each other. Jimin's fangs were visible now, he was containing his anger as Jungkook constantly growled at him.

Akira was the only reason they both weren't tearing each other apart.

"You both seriously think I'm enjoying this?" She spoke angrily.

They both were suprised at her tone.

"Jungkook stop overlooking my mistakes, i wanted to stay out for longer not Jimin. Don't blame him for this." Akira then spoke directly to Jimin.

She turned her head towards him.

"Your picking a fight with my brother. For what? Because of my incompetency to protect myself." She leashed out on him.

"Thanks to both of you for making me feel fragile weak and someone who can't take care of herself." She spoke.

"Akira it's not that way." Jimin gently spoke.

"I can't see another way Jimin." She instantly replied.

"I was trying to protect you." Jungkook spoke.

"How by hurting the person i actually love?"  She questioned him.

Jungkook and Jimin both lowered their heads. She was hurt by both of their actions. It was shameful they both instead of being together as a team were pointing out flaws which effected Akira, the most important person to both of them.

Akira felt her eyes glisten, she hated feeling so vulnerable. She has been always someone whose felt this since her childhood.

She continued saying "You both are the only two people in my life who i hold dearly. They only two people i love and care for. Jungkook you gave me this life, Jimin you made me alive. I'm tired of being treated like I'm incapable of taking care of myself."

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook blurted out

"Don't be sorry, i was fated to this." She spoke lowering her head.

Jungkook wanted to console her by pulling her in his embrace. But at this point he couldn't, her scent showed a outburst of emotions in her.

Jimin said "Akira, we're sorry. Instead of being one, we divided."

Akira needed to think things through. She needed some air to breathe away from both of them.

"Just give me some time, I'll be fine." Akira muttered.

She turned around and began walking in the other direction. She had to relive herself, she was burdened with alot of thoughts.

Jimin was about to stop her. Jungkook gently put a hand on his shoulder. He nodded sideways signalling a No.

"Give her time." Jungkook calmly said.

"I know where she will go." He explained to Jimin.

He nodded in acknowledgment to Jungkook.

They watched Akira walk away and disappear to the residential side of their city.

___________________________________

"Here." Yuta offered Talia a hot mug of chamomile tea.

She smiled softly and took it from his hands. She gulped down generous sips from the warm drink as she felt her tensed muscles relax a bit.

Yuta sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"Your okay right?" He asked caringly.

"I am, don't worry just a little shaken.." She spoke.

"I'll always protect you." Yuta said confidently.

"If you wouldn't have been there.. Maybe I'd.." Talia mumbled.

"I won't let anything as such happen." Yuta assured her.

They shared soft consoling smiles to each other.

The sound of his doorbell echoed through his house.

"I'll get that." Yuta said and walked towards the door. Upon opening it, his eyes went wide in shock.

"Akira?" He asked.

She had tears in her eyes.

Yuta put a hand on her lower back and said "Come on in."

They walked towards the hallroom where Talia sat.

Talia spoke suprised "Akira?"

Akira smiled at her and immediately pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm so glad you both are alright!" Akira rejoiced.

They both smiled at her warm words.

"So are we Akira." Yuta said.

"Is everything alright? Why did you come here?" Talia asked Akira out of pure concern.

Akira sighed heavily.

"Jimin and Jungkook... They just had this argument over me. I couldn't handle it Talia. I just want both of them to get along. I was so torn in between my brother and the man i love, so i.. I decided to think things through calmly."

Yuta and Talia completely understood her.

" Akira, they both are your family. They will understand you well. Give them some time too. Alright? " Yuta consoled her.

She nodded smiling at him.

They truely were the most comforting friends, through difficulties they would emotionally always support her.

Talia put the soft quilt over her.

" Warm up. " She softly said.

" Another cup of chamomile tea is coming up!" Yuta announced as he stood up.

They both giggled as he went towards the kitchen.

"Akira?" Talia called out to her lovingly.

She said

"Even if everything feels like it's falling apart right now, it's alright, just remember you will pull through."