On the other hand when Jisoo and Tzuyu turn left and already near on another stairs to go on the rooftop .. There is Chaeng and Seulgi that came from the right hallway rushing to go downstairs ..

" remember what I said fucking run and escape" Seulgi remind her ex friend .

Chaeyoung who is holding Jennie securely on her back nodded .. her body is still weak from the beatings she receive but she use all her strength to carry Jennie and save her from Tzuyu's evil plan of killing her tonight ..

"here keep this gun for your protection don't hesitate to shoot some guard that will block your way" Seulgi put a black gun on her hands and Chaeyoung gladly accept it ..

" Seul when you and your sister met sooner or later I hope you still grasp on the good side" Chaeyoung look at her sternly ..

"I will" the last drop of tear fall out on her eyes as she push Chaeyoung out and motion her to run ..

" Seul you still have lots of chance to change I hope this will the start" Chaeng give her a small smile as she dash away and run on the woods ..

TZUYU'S POV

The rain finally stop and the cold breezing air swirl around here in the rooftop , the floor is wet and slippery , in this place I will kill Jennie the person who have the guts to snatch what is mine ..

But then the eveing is still long and I think I will kill someone first before her ..

I gaze on the girl in my front standing like a pathetic dog looking at me with her teary eyes I almost get a handkerchief to wipe her unshed tears . but realization hits me as I examine her small face she and Jennie has some similarities ..

They are sisters

And she is here for Jennie to rescue and save her from me ..

"you are Jennie's sister" its not a question but a fact when she heard that her eyes change and turns into something like fury and anger ..

"how did you know her ? " she look at me in eye her jaw is clenching

"oh you did not know? " I act like im surprised then smirk "remember Lisa's fiancé that person is no other than me yet your sister is like a slut that always insisting her disgusting self on my future wife" I glare at her ..

"Lisa's fiancé " she look at me in surprised her mouth parted ..

"yep and as far as I know you're the one who convinced my Lisa to be with Jennie aren't you too shameless to do that "I play with my gun on my hands ,

My idiot sister , Seulgi told me that and I am too grateful that she is too easy to fool without her my work will not really be satisfying like what is happening tonight ..

" Jisoo let me tell you a story, a very very dark story" my eyes spark in joy in excitement ..

"spill it bitch" she spat in anger and I literally laugh on that .. but turns serious as I give her a hard slap on her face ..

"let's see if you can still talk to me like that after I tell you this" I scoffed and slap her face again the loud smack sound is like a music in my ears so I give her multiples more and when I see that there's already some blood dripping out of her nose I stop and laugh again in satisfaction ..

" ok, ok so I will tell the story now" I tilt her chin to look at me and she's looking me in dazed .. serves your right bitch ..

"once upon a time there is a bitch named Jennie she is a crazy ass stupid girl and suddenly snatched someone that is not even hers at the first place .. in short she snatch Lisa that already has a lover and fiancé named Tzuyu " I chuckled ..