15

Ariana's p.o.v

"Is Kim coming?" Vic asked as we walked out my apartment door.

Scooter suggested a full shopping day with all the dancers so that's what we are going to do.

"No, she has stuff to do." I say bluntly.

I wasn't really in the mood for talking and because Kim wasn't giving me a real reason to stay home.

My mood was fucked up for the day already and only a new pair of thigh highs would fix it.

"Let's go in Chanel!" Ozma screamed as we pulled up to a mall.

I roll my eyes at her craziness and get out the car.

We spent hours shopping, so much that I regretted wearing heels since my feet were probably swollen.

And of course Scott got hungry so we all went to this vegan resteraunt for lunch because the food court was full.

I tried calling Kim another time but of course it went to voicemail.

That's 124 missed calls, I'm gonna whoop her ass.

"Guys, where is she." I whined

"She's with Scooter." Vic said, showing me her phone.

Apparently the paps found them sitting in a resteraunt and walking across the street. She was laughing and holing out a paper for him.

I read the headlines.

Scooter Braun spotted with Kim Keene in New York an hour ago having lunch.

Is she signing to republic records and where is Ariana?

Oh Ariana is sitting in a vegan resteraunt eating a salad while her girlfriend is getting cozy with her manager!
No biggie.

I hand Vic back her phone and pout, poking at my salad to stop the tears that were threatning to fall.

"It's not what you think babe, she loves you." Court said, trying to cheer me up.

When we finished eating I wasn't in the mood for more shopping so we went back to the appartment but Kim wasn't there so I decided to spend the afternoon with Court and Vic.

All I know is she better have a good excuse for whatever she was doing.

Kim's p.o.v

As soon as Ariana left I ran out the apartment to meet Scooter at the studio he rented out.

I showed him the song then sang it without the studio equipment.

I went into the booth and we got straight to work with singing then finding a beat.

After two hours I finally come out the booth and Scooter and Cam look at me with shocked expressions.

They hate it

Oh my god they hate it what the fuck

"What?" I asked nervously.

"I don't care what the fuck you say about yourself, you have a fucking amazing voice. Want to conisder becoming a member of republic records?" Scooter said smiling.

"I have to ask Ari."

I actually don't because what the fuck but I mean if she convinces me then why not.

They then went to put the song together while I thought of a name.

Ariana Grande (very much giving pete davidson)