26

Kim's p.o.v

Lollapalooza is finally over which means we have two full weeks to do nothing before the Europe leg.

Kylie and mom are back in LA along with Njozma while the other dancers went to their respective hometowns.

Ari, Court, Vic, the twins, Frankie and I are going to Boca tomorrow but Ed and moma G left this morning so it's just the seven of us plus Scooter.

"I want one." I say.

You see, Victoria and MY girlfriend went to starbucks and got everyone drinkes except me.

That was a bitch move.

And I can be a bitch

"I just said they didn't have the flavor you wanted." Victoria said, setting down her drink.

So what? I like more than one drink.

I roll my eyes and walk away from them.

I don't have anywhere to go since it's one hotel room so I go in the bathroom.

Seconds later the door opened

"Babeeee please don't be mad at me.'' My girlfriend said, standing infront of me.

I look away from her and sigh.

They are so mean to meee

"Are you mad?" She asks seriously.

"No but I'm gonna lie down since my foot is hurting." I say going into the bedroom

"See, I told you to take the pain killers the doctor prescribed. Don't you want your foot to get better?" She asked,sitting at the foot of the bed.

"I literally sprained my foot two days ago ari." I defend.

And painkillers don't even heal it

"I know. Can I trust you to get some sleep." She asks, rubbing the side of my face like I'm a baby.

"I'm not a baby." I say pouting.

"Ok so I guess you don't want me to carry you around or rub your face so you can fall asleep or run my hands though your hair or-" She says but I cut her off.

"Fine I might be a baby but you're a baby too." I say knowing damn well I got her.

I mean, she carries me but I carry her, not to mention she wants me to kiss her everytime she hurts herself and the list goes on and on.

"Alright we are both each others babies but you need the rest babe." she says kissing my head.

Within seconds I feel my eyelids closing

I wake up and look out the window then check the time on my phone.

6:57pm

I slept for 7 hours

I see that I had some messages so why not answer them while I'm already on my phone.

Unknown: i see u

chile gts

Unknown: learn how to talk to me cuz i can kidnap u rn

what the fuck do u wanttttttt

read at 7:01pm

I'm not scared but that person is starting to creep me out.

Deciding that it would be best for me to go out by the others, I put on my sock, which could only be on one foot and make my way to the small living room area where they were.