4

Kim's p.o.v

I left the room and sat with her friends, getting to know them better.

They were all super funny especiay Doug but I did feel bad for leaving Ariana.

Once we arrived in Albany we got situated on the tour bus.

One was for Ari, her friends like Victoria and family and the other for the other dancers.

"Ari and Kim are gonna share a room!" Frankie yelled

Honest to god I'm gonna rip off his head and hang it on my next christmas tree.

"Please don't." Frankie says.

Fuck, I said that out loud.

"So Kim, how many times did you stab someone?" Vic asks.

It took a second but it registered that Courtney was talking about me.

"I don't know but Courtney's next." I said chasing her down the hall.

We ran in almost every room until Court picked me up and held me in the air like a baby.

"Put me down." I whined kicking my legs.

Curse my tiny feet.

"Damn Ari, she's like 10 pounds lighter than you." Court said as she threw me down on a chair.

I don't know who shd was throwing but it couldn't be me.

"Darling how much do you actually weigh?" Joan asked coming up to me with a scale.

Where do these people get these ideas from?

I swear this is chaotic as fuck and totally un necessary.

Before I could answer, Frankie lifted me onto it and they check my weight.

Is this an intervention?

"I can walk." I said playfully narrowing my eyes at him.

"98! My dear, you are going to eat alot of food on this trip." Nonna says.

"I guess I don't gain because I am always dancing." I say.

98? I swear that was my weight in 10th grade.

They gasped.

Shit, I said that aloud to didn't I?

"I told you she didn't grow since 10th grade!" Courtney yelled like shut up do you want a prize

"What's your footsize?" Njozma asks.

"Six." Ariana said.

"Stalker much?" I asked her playfully.

She rolled her eyes at me then went on her phone.

Ok, she can't be mad at me for turning off the show. She knows I hate scary shit anyways.

"Are you guys in a fight or something?"

"No." we both said at the same time.

She looked at me again, rolled her eyes and went back on her phone.

Is that all she can do, roll her eyes.

I bet I could make her eyes roll to the back her head when we're fu- nevermind.

After they were done fussing about how I need to eat some more and blah blah blah, we all sat in a circle for another round of 'story time'

"Why are you even calling it story time. I'm just talking about the crazy shit I did." I said