97

Kim's p.o.v

Don't fight me

"Well turn on the damn lights please!" Doug screamed

If you are still confused on what's going on. It's June 7th right, so in a week is mine and Ari's two year anniversary and then then her birthday is 12 days after that so we are all deciding where we are gonna go.

"I think we should go to Dubai." I suggest. Ari always wanted to go there.

"I went there ahahaaa." Nicki says sticking out her tongue causing me to groan. See why I said I like them sometimes.

"Ok so Dubai it is then?" Kylie said

To me Kylie is the most mature out of all fo us.

She isn't really in much drama, she is mostly by herself.

She is the calm one.

"Yeah and bring Jordie." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

Jordyn Woods and Kylie are close friends but Kylie has a crush on her.

"No stop." Kylie said covering her face with her shirt.

Soon everyone was squealing and fussing and Doug and I managed to book a flight for all of us.

I don't even know how many tickets we bought.

It's over 25 people at least and I really didn't want to name out everyone.

"Baby?" I hear Ariana ask from the second floor.

Everyone went silent. We had to keep it a secret

She called my name for a few more times until I though she finally stopped so I let out a sigh.

Just then my phone started to ring.

"Yes Ari?" I ask.

"Where the fuck are youuuuu!"

"I'm in the gym sorry. I'll be there now."

I hung up and raced up the steps heading in the direction of our bedroom.

With all that running, I had gotten slightly sweaty so my excuse could work.

"Hi." I say opening the bedroom door. She looked up from her phone and gave me a smile

"I'm posting this. The world can see her now." My girlfriend says showing me the picture she got back from the photographer. (picture above)

"Okay." I say laying down on her stomach to admire her.

Apparently I was staring for way too long because she shifted uncomfortably under me and turned her face.

"What?" I ask.

"Sorry I didn't put on make up today I look ratche-"

"Perfect." I cut her off. She looked at me in disbelief.

"Ariana Grande Butera! How many times do I have to tell you. You are the most perfect person on this earth OK! So whatever or whoever gave you the idea that you aren't can fuck off, they need a serious eye check." I say holding her hands.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say pushing her down on the bed.

She better be quiet.

Can't have Heaven hearing all these moans and shit.

It's now the day we leave for Dubai.

Ariana still doesn't know where we are going surprisingly.