3

the story is moving fast ik but oh well ig

Kim's p.o.v

When we got our tattoos they hurt lile the worse thing I've ever felt.

With that being said, I'd get ten more of Ariana asked me to.

We got the date when we met on our ring finger because it's what she wanted and I would do anything she wanted me to.

If she asks me to jump in front of a train, I would.

She's my whole world and it's probably too soon to say that and this probably wont end well but I would risk it all.

"Yes Kylie, you can come to the show in Toronto, April 3rd. " I said to my best friend through the phone.

We are currently boarding Ariana's private jet and Kylie wants to know when she gets to see me in person again.

Stormi already misses me because I'm just that bitch.

I wish I could say the same about my bestfriends tho. They actually wanted me gone.

Probably because I annoy the shit out of them.

"Ready Kim?" Victoria asked as we walked up the steps to get on the jet.

"I'm scared." I say truthfully.

If they only knew the real reason why I'm terrified of planes.

I know I have to tell them soon but I chicken out everytime I try to tell anyone.

She put out her hand which I gladly took.

I tried not to make it that obvious that I was scared but its not even moving and I'm shaking.

"Babeee" Ari screamed, pulling me into the seat with her.

She doesn't mean it the way I want her to but whatever.

Also feel bad for ditching Victoria all of a sudden but she should understand, it wasn't even out of free will.

"The two of you can literally fit in one seat." Frankie laughed.

Atleast my ass isn't the size of my head I thought to myself, but didn't bother saying it.

They were all talking to each other and the plane was starting to move.

"Kim?" Doug looked over at me.

I looked at him back at him, silently praying he would just not say anything.

"Why are you scared of planes?" He asked me.

Of course he was going to ask me that I dont know what I was expecting

I looked at Courtney causing everyone else to look at her.

She was there with me when everything took place.

So were Kylie and Mike. They promised not to tell anyone until I was ready.

Which most of the time, is never. Well I don't know what Mike would do now.

"It's ok. You're safe. You can tell us." Ari said, hugging me despite how close we are.

See this is one of the many reasons I love this girl. She's so sweet and caring.

And I have to stop stalling. Or do I?

I take a deep breath and realise that everyone was back to watching me.

Scooter, Doug, Njozma, her mom, everyone. Not this being intimidating.

"Well it was my birthday." I start.