7

Ariana's p.o.v

"Tell me what?" I asked as I walked into my overcrowded dressing room.

No one said anything and just continued doing what they were doing.

"Court what's wrong?'' I asked my bestfriend who's eyes were red and.

"Ari, you need to leave." Frankie pleads while standing in front of the bathroom door.

I look from my mom to my nonna who both had tears in their eyes.

Ok, what the fuck is going on?

I turn to see Victoria who looked just as confused as I was and Scooter who was typing quickly on his phone.

He honestly never looked so stressed before in his life.

"Ok, the ambulance is coming in five minutes." Scooter said.

"For who?"

He looked up at me frightened, maybe he didn't know I was in the room.

Why is an ambulance coming and why can't anyone looking me in the eyes.

"Someone tell me what is going on." I demand.

Somewhere deep deep down, I knew the answer.

They stayed quiet.

I could hear sirens getting closer and a wave of panic washed over me.

"Who is it?" I asked trying not to sound mad.

Frankie was still standing protectively by the door.

What's in there anyway?

Court and my mom were sitting on the couch, Scooter and Nonna were by the door and Vic and I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Answer me!" I yelled, causing them to flinch.

What if it's Kim?

If it is I'm gonna faint

I felt sick and wanted to sit down but I just needed to know who it was.

Two paramedics rushed into the room with a stretcher and Frankie motioned for them to follow him.

By now all the dancers were in the dressing room.

I'm sure the fans were confused as to why there is so much commotion backstage.

Intermission was over like twelve minutes ago.

Around two minutes later they came out the bathroom with someone on the stretcher.

I tried to see who it was and I only got a glimpse of the hair.

But I knew that hair color anywhere, she was also the only person here with blonde hair.

Kim

And then everything went black just like that.

I knew I was concious tho, I just couldn't see anything.

I heard voices around me. They were loud yet far away.

Everything everyone was saying sounded like babbling, it didn't make sense and it frightened me.

I tried my best to open my eyes and once I finally opened them I saw all my friends and my mom and Nonna standing over me.

They were saying things but I couldn't hear anything.

Great time to loose hold hold of your senses.

I started to panic remembering the events that happened maybe a few minutes ago.